Jan 30, 2017
ingersoll ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2017 corvette 3LT
I had both sets powder coated, just put the red ones on today. The wife is on the fence

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_7830.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7830.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 125
  • thumbnail_IMG_7919.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7919.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 87
  • thumbnail_IMG_7920.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7920.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 90
It is looking a lot like a 2012 Laguna Seca Mustang TBH - BUT - as long as it works for you , then that is all that matters.
Just because I like Black does not make it right for anyone else either ... lol ( just means I wash it more often )

Cheers
1169ee00-84ac-45dc-8844-ab8ae79a0d62.jpg

Reactions: Bixter44
I like it loud and in your face, from blocks away, the red rims sure do match the interior nicely, and for car shows/meets, it would be a big hit. Where I am on the fence is seeing this car coming down the street and not fully appreciating the interior match, and it standing out a bit not jiving with the overall theme of the exterior. I know this does not help your decision making !!

I like it loud and in your face, from blocks away, the red rims sure do match the interior nicely, and for car shows/meets, it would be a big hit. Where I am on the fence is seeing this car coming down the street and not fully appreciating the interior match, and it standing out a bit not jiving with the overall theme of the exterior. I know this does not help your decision making !!
How do you see the red rims on a car blocks away from a car comimg at you...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.