IMG_3125.JPG

Engine is back today! Whoohoo!! Thanks to Les and Larry at Bel Engines in Edmonton. These guys are fantastic. Such quality work and attention to detail. Going to be a while before she cranks over but looking very forward to the day!

I'm a little behind with my welcoming YOU to this forum and will say that you definitely have me in amazement doing something that I could only dream of being able to do - knowing full well that it is completely beyond my capabilities. Your photos have me glued to your progress. I am among those who are very appreciative of you for sharing this with us. A BIG Welcome to you!

Reactions: Rooster
I'm a little behind with my welcoming YOU to this forum and will say that you definitely have me in amazement doing something that I could only dream of being able to do - knowing full well that it is completely beyond my capabilities. Your photos have me glued to your progress. I am among those who are very appreciative of you for sharing this with us. A BIG Welcome to you!
Thanks. I appreciate the comments. I thought this level of restoration was out of my skill level as well but between the internet and this forum there is so much help and info out there I have just graduated to this level

IMG_1527.JPG
Rooster...
Do you have the stock plastic spring liners?
There are aftermarket teflon liners available to quiet things down.
That is a 9-leaf stock spring.
There is an optional 7-leaf F41 Gymkana spring available.
Although it does stiffen the ride a bit.

Graham
Graham, yes I have the stock liners. Trying to keep everything close to factory ( engine not so much ) but hand was forced a bit on that. Cost is a concideration with this one as well. Reused all parts possible. Am pretty happy with how these drives are going to turn out.

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.