Hello, i have been a car nut my whole life. Currently driving a Maserati Granturismo Convertible. Interested n a new Corvette. Thanks.
Ordering a new Corvette now is not too problematic since supply is finally catching up to demand. One of the very helpful users here put together a document that details the process and gives some guidance, I have tweaked it a little based on my experiences in factory ordering several new Corvettes. The first critical decision will be the dealer you select as you'll see in the attached document. I'll attach the file here. Hope it helps

Attachments

• So you want to order a new Corvette.pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you so much for this information.
I found that knowing how the system works helped a lot. I found ordering through Porsche for another car was challenging as the process was much more a mystery and less transparent. The other good thing about the Corvette is the number of dealerships around who have experienced techs who know the car. I take mine to Humberview in Toronto as they have several Corvette certified techs. So far with 24,000 km have only needed the scheduled maintenance and it was included in the purchase of the car. I have purchased 4 Corvettes from Tom Beard at Humberview although I have shopped around each time just to keep them honest.

Reactions: Kvdploeg1
Yes
I found that knowing how the system works helped a lot.

Yes I'll say that if I had not found this site I probably would still be without a car. I actually feel like I skipped the line. Knowledge is power...