This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured New member

Featured Thread
Thanks for the welcome Eric. I spent my youth in the Corvette world attending shows, watching slalom racing, judging events for many years. Also watched my Dad collect more Corvette model kits than he could ever build over my lifetime. Someday I may have a 1:1 scale Vette.

See what happened there Scott.....?
Ya post a picture of a good looking Monte Carlo and then the KIDS show-up!
He grew up with Corvettes but he went all ‘tin car’ on me!
He even got to take the Vette on grad night oh so many years ago..
Ha ha
Although I do have a Monte Carlo myself, albeit not the stature of the older ones.
2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS
(Mine has flames!)

Welcome to the site Aaron..
Graham(dad)

That's ironic. I have been restoring and building a custom 80 Turbo Monte Carlo for over 15 years, but has been in storage for the last 7 since I bought my 70 Vette. I will try to scan and post some pictures when able.

Reactions: ddgermann
New C4 owner and forum member. Purchased a 94 C4 in Competition Yellow late fall. Looking forward to meeting other Corvette owners and picking brains (no not like TWD) for idea's mods other have done.
I'm in Oshawa Ontario
Scott.
Hi and welcome, like Graham said, you will be assimilated. Congrats on the C4. As you will see from my model, we have a lot of similarities. Cheers, T

Reactions: ddgermann