Featured Thread
Thanks for the welcome Eric. I spent my youth in the Corvette world attending shows, watching slalom racing, judging events for many years. Also watched my Dad collect more Corvette model kits than he could ever build over my lifetime. Someday I may have a 1:1 scale Vette.

EBDBD659-9D1B-4822-840C-96254B634463.jpeg
See what happened there Scott.....?
Ya post a picture of a good looking Monte Carlo and then the KIDS show-up!
He grew up with Corvettes but he went all ‘tin car’ on me!
He even got to take the Vette on grad night oh so many years ago..
Ha ha
Although I do have a Monte Carlo myself, albeit not the stature of the older ones.
2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS
(Mine has flames!)

Welcome to the site Aaron..
Graham(dad)

Thanks it's my favorite year body style wise of all the Monte Carlo's. A friend has a 1980 that was a V6 Turbo car but now has a 350 under the hood. He is in Scarbourgh Ont. A nice T top black one. Small during those years. I've put some work into it under the hood and some interior refinements as well. And my other little beastie...79 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 the start of the 2.0L and last of the carburated engines. I like RED LOL so the Corvette is for sure a departure from the norm...

That's ironic. I have been restoring and building a custom 80 Turbo Monte Carlo for over 15 years, but has been in storage for the last 7 since I bought my 70 Vette. I will try to scan and post some pictures when able.

Reactions: ddgermann
New C4 owner and forum member. Purchased a 94 C4 in Competition Yellow late fall. Looking forward to meeting other Corvette owners and picking brains (no not like TWD) for idea's mods other have done.
I'm in Oshawa Ontario
Scott.
Hi and welcome, like Graham said, you will be assimilated. Congrats on the C4. As you will see from my model, we have a lot of similarities. Cheers, T

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.