Thanks on the feedback regarding using a home air compressor. I was thinking the same thing about particles from the tank potentially causing damage. I’ll look at a different solution.

Look at purchasing a MasterBlaster........even Meguires car detailing products company owner recommends it! Filtered air that warms up from the heat of the motors and blows like crazy. If your car has been recently waxed or treated with ceramic the water streams right off with no further towelling necessary.

You will need a 20 amp circuit to run both motors though. I ran a dedicated 20 amp circuit myself to my garage but I'm sure that an electrician could do this for around $200. Unless you have a dedicated circuit in your house/garage all house outlets are wired with just 15 amp circuits and 14 gauge wire. The problem is if you try and run a MasterBlaster on a 15 amp circuit, shorty after plugging it in and running it, it will trip the breaker. You'll need 12 gauge wire and a 20 amp breaker and a 20 amp outlet recepticle to handle the heavier gauge wire.

If you buy one you'll love it. I can hardly wait to try it on my motorcycle. For those members who also have a motorcycle, you'll know exactly what I mean. The biggest challenge after washing a motorcycle is getting all that rinse water out from all the crooks and crannies!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.