Morgan, any chance of fitting 4 tires in there to do the spring/fall switchovers? Maybe 2 in passenger seat and 2 in the trunk?

Morgan, I just watched your video of you washing your new Vette and demonstrating the storage capacity. You expressed that you had concerns with the residual water and soap left in the engine bay post washing. I would recommend buying a MasterBlaster as not only will it make short work of the engine bay problem you'll enjoy blowing off the water on the exterior of the car surface knowing that there's no risk of scratching your new car with a dirty drying cloth.

I bought my MasterBlaster on Amazon.ca a couple of months ago at the recommendation of other forum members and although it's expensive I wish I would have bought one years ago. It's fun to use, useful and works fantastic.

Peter ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Morgan, I just watched your video of you washing your new Vette and demonstrating the storage capacity. You expressed that you had concerns with the residual water and soap left in the engine bay post washing. I would recommend buying a MasterBlaster as not only will it make short work of the engine bay problem you'll enjoy blowing off the water on the exterior of the car surface knowing that there's no risk of scratching your new car with a dirty drying cloth.

I bought my MasterBlaster on Amazon.ca a couple of months ago at the recommendation of other forum members and although it's expensive I wish I would have bought one years ago. It's fun to use, useful and works fantastic.

Peter ;)
Agree. Bought one 2 years ago and simply the best purchase ever in my detailing products. I got the long hose and hung it on the wall between my two doors. It reaches outside but most of time once washed (foam canon then rinse) I run it inside and blow off in the garage. Works so well. Warm filtered air and two speeds. Highly recommend!!
iOS Image - 3688664612.jpg

Peter ;)
I’m trying a M.B. out too
but I feel I can only use it
when the Wife is out on errands ...
Otherwise she’s gonna make
Me use the one like it
that’s in the house

Peter ;)
thank you very much, will look into this. We have air compressors at work but at home this is very helpful! thank you

its a massive compressor that feeds the entire dealership

You should listen to Rruuff Day.......I'd be afraid of using any air compressor period.....think of debris and a sandblaster! You'll regret it when that microscopic piece of dirt permanently puts that first chip in your $95,000 brand new beautiful Vette!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.