BAD-C5

BAD-C5

Mar 10, 2009
Georgetown
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
Here goes Manny breaking things. :rofl: Now seriously want to thank Manny for taking the time and doing it properly.

IMG-20110608-00123.jpg

IMG-20110608-00121.jpg

He even cleans the glass....:rofl:

IMG-20110608-00122.jpg

Now here are the parts all installed.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Last edited:
:agree: But Manny you have to get out of that garage and get some sun on those legs :D

:agree: with the sun on the legs comment, but the big issue is keeping it off of his head at the same time! :rofl: Kind of a catch 22 situation

Paul - great mods/upgrades on the interior - gotta love that Manny - 1 stop shopping and best workmanship no matter what the mod or repair...from cosmetics to serious engine and drivetrain...

:agree: with the sun on the legs comment, but the big issue is keeping it off of his head at the same time! :rofl: Kind of a catch 22 situation

Paul - great mods/upgrades on the interior - gotta love that Manny - 1 stop shopping and best workmanship no matter what the mod or repair...from cosmetics to serious engine and drivetrain...

Thank you.

:agree: will not take my car anywhere ells.....

Another Awesome mod!!!!!!
This Vette keeps getting Better.
They look allot better in the car than on your dining room table.:D:canada:

Looking to do carbon fibre dash pieces on mine in Calgary. Did you buy these already done in carbon fibre or did you have a shop dip them to get the look?

Pretty old thread Jim.
All the pieces for your car in carbon fibre are available from a number of places. This stuff is relatively easy to install yourself or you can get it done at a shop or a good dealership with a good Corvette accessories guy.

I get my stuff at a few places in the US. PM me if you want details.

Derek.

Reactions: YFCvii
Pretty old thread Jim.
All the pieces for your car in carbon fibre are available from a number of places. This stuff is relatively easy to install yourself or you can get it done at a shop or a good dealership with a good Corvette accessories guy.

I get my stuff at a few places in the US. PM me if you want details.

Derek.
Thanks!

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.