BAD-C5

You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Mar 10, 2009
Georgetown
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
Here goes Manny breaking things. :rofl: Now seriously want to thank Manny for taking the time and doing it properly.

IMG-20110608-00123.jpg

IMG-20110608-00121.jpg

He even cleans the glass....:rofl:

IMG-20110608-00122.jpg

Now here are the parts all installed.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Last edited:
:agree: But Manny you have to get out of that garage and get some sun on those legs :D

:agree: with the sun on the legs comment, but the big issue is keeping it off of his head at the same time! :rofl: Kind of a catch 22 situation

Paul - great mods/upgrades on the interior - gotta love that Manny - 1 stop shopping and best workmanship no matter what the mod or repair...from cosmetics to serious engine and drivetrain...

:agree: with the sun on the legs comment, but the big issue is keeping it off of his head at the same time! :rofl: Kind of a catch 22 situation

Paul - great mods/upgrades on the interior - gotta love that Manny - 1 stop shopping and best workmanship no matter what the mod or repair...from cosmetics to serious engine and drivetrain...

Thank you.

:agree: will not take my car anywhere ells.....

Looking to do carbon fibre dash pieces on mine in Calgary. Did you buy these already done in carbon fibre or did you have a shop dip them to get the look?

Pretty old thread Jim.
All the pieces for your car in carbon fibre are available from a number of places. This stuff is relatively easy to install yourself or you can get it done at a shop or a good dealership with a good Corvette accessories guy.

I get my stuff at a few places in the US. PM me if you want details.

Derek.

Reactions: YFCvii
Pretty old thread Jim.
All the pieces for your car in carbon fibre are available from a number of places. This stuff is relatively easy to install yourself or you can get it done at a shop or a good dealership with a good Corvette accessories guy.

I get my stuff at a few places in the US. PM me if you want details.

Derek.
Thanks!

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.