This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Battery Question (sorry)

Just replaced my Batt ( 2007) with an AC/Delco from the dealer # 88861750 is the part number. $ 190 +HST
Buy a good reputable trickle charger for all season
Too many bad stories of the cheap units catching on fire.
C-tek, Noco and Tec-mate are products to look at.

Those are all reputable battery maintainers/tenders. I currently have 6 maintainers that I use all winter long (and summer for my snowplow truck) on my farm. I have 2 C-Teks, a Noco Genius, 2 Schumachers, and a Cdn T Motomaster on everything from my Vette to my Skidsteer. Some have more lights and features than others but they all do the job just fine. I have a 13 year old Can-am ATV with the original battery that still works great and I swear it's due to the maintainer. But take note. Do NOT attach a regular battery charger or trickle charger and think it is a maintainer. They are not, and they will continue to charge even once your battery reaches full charge and can certainly overheat a battery and possibly cause a fire. Especially if there is a combustible material close to an overheated battery. A true maintainer/tender is float controlled. It continuously reads the battery voltage and when it drops to a certain level, the maintainer turns on and very slowly brings the battery back up. When it reaches full charge, the maintainer shuts down.