Set up My Mode and it will stay, unless you move it to something else other than tour.

Time to change your car in the car type on your title page.

Nice to see you finally got it. Was a long road,,,,for all of us. :):Cheers2:
Ok thank you. Title page? Which car shows up? I see my C8 when posting.

You will get all different opinions here. Does it depend on your budget? If you want to go full out like me I had the full car PPF'd and then ceramic on top of the PPF and interior and wheels and rotors, and window tints and headlights @15%. I still say PPF is the best protection you can do. I did it on my 7 year old Harley CVO and not one stone chip on it. My wife says I have to keep this car for longer than two years. Thats usually when I get bored with a car and trade it. Not this car. I love it. Get compliments all the time. Some have said my car glows and ask what I did to it? It's also very important to get a good shop with references from other customers when you are spending that kind of coin on a car and how their warranty is on materials and labour. We This picture was taken on a cloudy day. In the sun it's incredible.
Is that amplified orange? It looks great.

Reactions: kerry4
Is that amplified orange? It looks great.
No it's a 2020. Last year for the Sebring Orange tint coat. So has metal flake in it and I believe it is a bit thicker paint, but could be wrong. Had to pay extra for it because it was an option. Just like most things on the Corvette. LOL

Sheesh.... a guy tries to help once in a while and Poof!!!!! SHlT and ABUSE..... :Banghead: :Banghead: :Banghead: :Banghead:
I guess I should have said "Mr. Sensitive"! ;)
Chill out man. No harm intended.
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life
"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I am planning on getting, the whole front end wrapped, front bumper , lights, hood , mirrors and rocker panels and windshield frame. Price is 2000$. He will be dong it in my garage. Good price or not? Any advice, if this will be enough protection? I have an HTC, so no wrap, on the top.

I am planning on getting, the whole front end wrapped, front bumper , lights, hood , mirrors and rocker panels and windshield frame. Price is 2000$. He will be dong it in my garage. Good price or not? Any advice, if this will be enough protection? I have an HTC, so no wrap, on the top.
Price sounds about right for this amount in my experience. Does depend on what he is using for the PPF and what the warranty on the product and installation is and if he will be around to fix a warranty problem..

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Price sounds about right for this amount in my experience. Does depend on what he is using for the PPF and what the warranty on the product and installation is and if he will be around to fix a warranty problem..
This is a business' that does ceramic, ppf, wax, etc. Recommended by my salesman and they do dealership cars. He said, 10 warranty transferrable but lifetime if I keep the car. If he will still be around , in the future , only GOD knows. Thank you for the input.

This is a business' that does ceramic, ppf, wax, etc. Recommended by my salesman and they do dealership cars. He said, 10 warranty transferrable but lifetime if I keep the car. If he will still be around , in the future , only GOD knows. Thank you for the input.
Sounds fine to me.

Reactions: Bunny hop
I didn’t know any of the PPF makers were offering a lifetime warranty. I guess it depends on what you consider lifetime (it’s definitely not your lifetime!) I bet in 10 years they’ll say the PPF’s lifetime is 10 years

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.