Awesome. Well, if I am ever looking to spice up the body of my car, I know where to go. I am actually with Greg on prefering a tubbed car to one with wider fenders, however I have never seen one with wider fenders in person and could change my mind.

I think you hit that jewel in a box thing right on the head.

If you are not planning on tubbing on installing wider fenders in the near future, I may know someone out west here that would like to take those wheels off your hands.:D

Awesome. Well, if I am ever looking to spice up the body of my car, I know where to go. I am actually with Greg on prefering a tubbed car to one with wider fenders, however I have never seen one with wider fenders in person and could change my mind.

I think you hit that jewel in a box thing right on the head.

If you are not planning on tubbing on installing wider fenders in the near future, I may know someone out west here that would like to take those wheels off your hands.:D

I'm listening :leaving:

Make me an offer you never know :rofl:

Man the wait is just killing me , dam paint work :rofl:

This is what happens when you are a perfectionist :D

Soon grasshopper :confused:

Man the wait is just killing me , dam paint work :rofl:

This is what happens when you are a perfectionist :D

Soon grasshopper :confused:

Pfftttt....excuses excuses! :D

I can just imagine what you're goin through....Didn't you have hair before you dropped it off for paint? :rofl:

Manny when you finish this round of mods and you do your few interior changes
the car should be submitted to one of the Vette mags.
Your car is by far more detailed then any other that I have seen in the magazines.
The title of the article should be "The Perfectionist"

The NASTY1 was in Corvette Mag , a few years ago . It however only had 1 mod at the time , a set of C6 Z06 repos and nothing else . The picture was in the owner submitted section . I have one in a plastic ziploc for safe keeping . I would still love have a feature done on it ........someday :D

Well, before I write about the Nasty, I think I would need a ride first. Then, once the shorts have been cleaned out and washed, I'm sure I could come up with something.

Riley , I have a long standing rule ,that new riders provide their own depends (adult diaper) before a ride can be given :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread