Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... must be something wrong with my computer today..:(..I don't see an up-date on Nasty 1's progress that we were all expecting.....:confused:
Guess I better put a call in to the help desk and get it fixed quick!!

Its done and 503 RWHP

Picking up the Nasty1 in the morning and I will post up the dyno .

There are a few more tweeks to do and have to get the engine broken in , which means I'm going to have to drive it :rofl:

Ok so I won't be able to sleep tonight :D

It's about freakin time! Damn good manny! great numbers! :D

Can't wait to see the dyno

I figured you'd be 500 N/A for sure, with a sh!!t load of torque as well! Chalk up another 1 for ECP! :canada:

No excuses now for you and the pretty one not being able to make it up to the boat!

Thanks guys , it has been a long haul , but well worth it . I know alot of you have been just as excited to see the results and I really appreciate all the support everyone has given me over the last almost year.

The drive home will be livin a dream for sure :D

I hope to get some shake down runs and some KM's on so that we can re-dyno it in about a month .

Lots of work on the go at ECP , but the NASTY1 will now be home for some late night runs :eek:

Its done and 503 RWHP

Picking up the Nasty1 in the morning and I will post up the dyno .

There are a few more tweeks to do and have to get the engine broken in , which means I'm going to have to drive it :rofl:

Ok so I won't be able to sleep tonight :D

Nice Number....:canada:

Great numbers Manny, I am sure it can be tweek'd once you break that motor in a few
months time you can do another pull and see if you picked up a bit more power.
Either way you should be just under 600hp NA torque monster, time for the Minitub kit!!

So final numbers from the first round are :

502.03 RWHP & 449.11 RWTQ

Nasty1Dynonumbers002.jpg

Nasty1Dynonumbers001.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread