This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My twin Turbo C6

Jan 8, 2015
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
2007 C6 Twin Turbo
Just wanted to share my twin turbo LS2 C6. I designed this kit for a few reasons. Number 1 was the engine bay is already so tight it gets heat soaked to fast. Number 2 was I wanted to maintain the factory cast manifolds because Iai knew the would take the heat and I would never have to worry about a crack. I also wanted nice cold fresh air to keep my intake temps down. And finally I wanted my turbos well protected. I make alot of trips to Alberta and in the event I was 700km from home I didnt want to worry about my red hot turbo hitting a nice cold puddel. Anyways heres what the end result was. I have a great video on youtube but due to forum rules I dont think I can post it.

Heres when I bought the car in spring, I had a 2012 twin turbo Mustang I built I sold for it.

Thanks guys. I made 557whp at 5.5/6psi. That was just using some Z06 injectors I had laying around. This year Im going 60s, and Meth ( with some drag radials) hope to see 700whp or close to it at 12/13psi.

Nice Car Steve! Was wondering how you installed rear turbos... Welcome to the forum!

If you look I made a post about it. I'm not a vendor so limited to what I can say. I don't want to make mods upset so will just be vauge until we get things sorted out. Sorry.

I love the sleeper look of it all. Look under the hood and most people wouldn't even notice anything unusual and most would never think of the hidden turbos. Perfect colour too.