Featured Thread
My car is now on the train and moving. It was in Detroit early this morning and now in Canada close to Sarnia at 11h00.
The dealer can actually see the car moving just by refreshing his screen. The expected arrival time is May 2. It should hit the dealer yard next Monday or Tuesday and I should take possession on Friday.
1619562778265.png

The latest update from this morning is that the Corvette is now in Montréal and will be on the truck heading to Sherbrooke on Monday.
Christian will inform me when the car will be about to arrive at the dealership so I will be able to get there and actually see my car been unloaded from the truck.

My car is now on the train and moving. It was in Detroit early this morning and now in Canada close to Sarnia at 11h00.
The dealer can actually see the car moving just by refreshing his screen. The expected arrival time is May 2. It should hit the dealer yard next Monday or Tuesday and I should take possession on Friday.
View attachment 81042
can u ask your dealer how he's able to track your car like this? my dealership keeps saying they can't 😂 i would LOVE to prove them wrong and show them this

From what I know, this is a new application for the dealer. They access it on internet. I was in my dealer's office when he shows it to me. He needs to access it with his dealer number and then he enters the VIN number of the car he wants to have on screen. He then gets a map showing the car and the expected route the car will go. It is refreshing every 5 - 10 minutes. You see the expected ETA at the dealer. In my case, it was showing May 2 which is a Sunday. In fact, the car will arrive on Monday. I will see Christian on Monday and I will ask him how this application is called.

Reactions: VyceC8
My dealer sent me a screen shot of my car tracking to Toledo on April 9 (built Mar 25); on Thursday he told me it’s in Ontario with 7 others but also said they don’t really know and are trying to get answers! It’s supposed to end up in Kelowna but it’s now been over 5 weeks. Seems if the tracking was accurate they could tell where it is but it seems not.

From what I know, this is a new application for the dealer. They access it on internet. I was in my dealer's office when he shows it to me. He needs to access it with his dealer number and then he enters the VIN number of the car he wants to have on screen. He then gets a map showing the car and the expected route the car will go. It is refreshing every 5 - 10 minutes. You see the expected ETA at the dealer. In my case, it was showing May 2 which is a Sunday. In fact, the car will arrive on Monday. I will see Christian on Monday and I will ask him how this application is called.
thank you :) i appreciate it

thank you :) i appreciate it
So my car arrived at the dealer this morning. He called me 45 minutes before telling me exactly where was the car.
The web site to track the car delivery is: freightverify.com. It is free for the dealer up to mid july. Ask your dealer to register to this web site and then he will be able to give his customer exact location of his deliveries.

Reactions: VyceC8 and MY21C8
So my car arrived at the dealer this morning. He called me 45 minutes before telling me exactly where was the car.
The web site to track the car delivery is: freightverify.com. It is free for the dealer up to mid july. Ask your dealer to register to this web site and then he will be able to give his customer exact location of his deliveries.
thank you so much! i'll tell my dealer

I just got an email from Chevrolet Canada say congratulations on purchasing your new 2021 Chevrolet Corvette with the owner centre and Chevrolet app so I hope this means my car is close.

Hello All,
My dealer has his allocation and I am number one on the list. My order is in the system since last Thursday and I should get GM order confirmation in the next 10 days.
The car should be build in March (my guess) and delivered in April, just in time to start the season.
Equipment: HTC, 3LT, Z51, E60, D84, FE4, HUA, J6F, N26, Q8T, SB7, SL1, SQU, STI, TU7, VQK, VYW, ZYC, BV4, AH2, GKZ, RWU,CAV
Contract signed at MSRP with no extra mark-up.
Can't wait to have this new car.
Congrats! I just left my dealer and placed my WA order for 2022: 2LT, HTC, Rapid Blue, carbon fiber interior trim, front lift, sport exhaust, upgraded seats to GT2 - saw no need to get 3LT, MRC, new low rear spoiler and front splitter, red brake calipers, trident wheels, red brake calipers, side rockers. No Z51 - never use and be driving this car all year unless we get a freak snow storm or other condition - then, drive my SUV. Now, I just hurry up and wait - LOL. Don't think I forgot anything? I was on the 2021 list for a long time. Do not think you will have your car for April; besides, there will still be snow on the ground then!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread