Jan 26, 2018
Orford, Qc
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette HTC 2023
Province
QC
Hello All,
My dealer has his allocation and I am number one on the list. My order is in the system since last Thursday and I should get GM order confirmation in the next 10 days.
The car should be build in March (my guess) and delivered in April, just in time to start the season.
Equipment: HTC, 3LT, Z51, E60, D84, FE4, HUA, J6F, N26, Q8T, SB7, SL1, SQU, STI, TU7, VQK, VYW, ZYC, BV4, AH2, GKZ, RWU,CAV
Contract signed at MSRP with no extra mark-up.
Can't wait to have this new car.

Hello All,
My dealer has his allocation and I am number one on the list. My order is in the system since last Thursday and I should get GM order confirmation in the next 10 days.
The car should be build in March (my guess) and delivered in April, just in time to start the season.
Equipment: HTC, 3LT, Z51, E60, D84, FE4, HUA, J6F, N26, Q8T, SB7, SL1, SQU, STI, TU7, VQK, VYW, ZYC, BV4, AH2, GKZ, RWU,CAV
Awesome!!!!! :cool:

Hello All,
Congratulations

Hello All,
Great spec. The way to go. :thumbs:

Reactions: CamsC8
My dealer just call me. The order is accepted by GM so I am officially at 2000.
Next step is to get to 3000 which will probably take 3 to 4 weeks.
Actually the step from 2000 to 3000 can be fairly quick. 3000 to 3400 can take 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks for your update.
My dealer told me that these days, GM are waiting before going to 3000 level. Looks like we get the 3000 level only when the scheduled production is due in 2 to 3 weeks.
Future will tell us!

Jumping into the thread just because I think our orders are pretty close. I just got word I went to 3000.

Attachments

• 3000 public.jpg
    3000 public.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: nascar03
The dealership took a picture of their screen.

There's a problem with my computer: for some strange reason there are 3 areas in the photo you provided, which are "whited-out". What's going on??? :)

And yet ANOTHER "silver" convertible C8...I really have to question your good taste! :D

Congrats and here's hoping you'll be driving your new wheels soon!

There's a problem with my computer: for some strange reason there are 3 areas in the photo you provided, which are "whited-out". What's going on??? :)

And yet ANOTHER "silver" convertible C8...I really have to question your good taste! :D

Congrats and here's hoping you'll be driving your new wheels soon!
HA! Well if it makes you feel better I really tried to make it more of a two-tone exterior with all options (blacked-out roof and nacelles, black wheels, black mirrors and spoiler).

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: andykitty and gone
Hello CSF1331, when did you get the code 2000? Before or after year end?
Honestly didn't really get the official 2000 confirmation. I was getting worried as I had the order number, I called the corvette concierge number a few times over the past several weeks to see the status. They could never find my order number in their records which worried me. And today I get this photo. I did not have the best experience with the order so I can't tell you exactly when it went in from the dealer but I believe it was on Dec 29 if that helps. I had originally put a deposit down on Sept 18, but the dealership totally screwed that one up and they needed to do a second order as my original one went TPW "unexpectedly". Sorry, I can't help more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread