This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My new c7

Dec 24, 2013
brampton
VetteCoins
Car
Stingray 2014
Hi guy,

Im 23 from Brampton. I had BMW 750li 2011 and I trade that with new c7 . Its been more then a month and I drove 4000k already. Just wanna share some pictures of my c7 with you guys.

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 84
  • photo 2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 1.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Welcome to CCF and a hearty congrats on the new Vette....From what I can see she looks absolutely beautiful.....
You got yourself a great Christmas present there.

I look forward to more pics and hearing all about it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Colin (Cambridge)

re:

Brother,

It was the best day of my life! Actually I wanted to buy a Viper 2013, so I visited Dodge's dealership,but unfortunately they didn't have one for test-drive at that time. They asked me to come on weekend. Next day I went to GMs dealership and saw this car, it was on their display. I was amazed!!I can't express it in words Without thinking of anything I gave them security deposit and next day it was ready for pick up..GM did a excellent job!
I had bmw 750li 11 before this one...I'll share some pictures and videos soon.

Happy new year to all!!

Thank you once again.

Raza

LOL, it has the same effect on most of us -- We first saw it at the Canadian auto show in TO a year ago -- it is stunning........

From what I've read about the Viper, the C7 is much more civilized and a real pleasure to drive--- and hallelujah less than half the price .

Can't wait to hear more about it, and see some pictures.
Congrats on the purchase. I'd love one myself. Alas money and room is a problem....

Colin.

Hey Raza!

That is a great story. Glad we could swing you from the dark side!

But in all fairness, the Vipers are amazing cars!.....I just happen to prefer the Vette a little more being a Chevy guy and the fact that I still can't get used to the sound of a V-10.

I can't wait until I can actually see a C7 in the flesh.