Busguy

Casual User
Feb 27, 2022
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Hi guys , need help before my first season with my C8 , I’ve been told that these stones can penetrate and damage rads , thru these two front vents , please help , should I spend 750 per side what dealer wants , Isn’t this a design fault??! Shouldn’t then do it for Free , please help , plus I wanna put spacers to push rims/tires out to give my car a Bulky look , need feedback on that too , please comment and help

Attachments

• IMG_4622.jpeg
    IMG_4622.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4623.jpeg
    IMG_4623.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys , need help before my first season with my C8 , I’ve been told that these stones can penetrate and damage rads , thru these two front vents , please help , should I spend 750 per side what dealer wants , Isn’t this a design fault??! Shouldn’t then do it for Free , please help , plus I wanna put spacers to push rims/tires out to give my car a Bulky look , need feedback on that too , please comment and help
These are popular and reasonable in cost if you don’t mind installing them yourself.
Amazon product ASIN B09GB4F8QK

Get some black plastic chicken wire fencing, with < .5" holes, and some black 12" cable ties, do a little trimming to fit, and fasten the plastic chicken wire in place with the cable ties. Done, for under $50.
FWIW, I chose Denis' system/option.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread