Featured Thread
I watched and loved the original Magnum PI as well. I also loved Miami Vice back in the day too. And the thing is that Ferrari Daytona used was actually a kit car based off of a Corvette.
Yes made by McBurnie. They actually were sued by Ferrari and lost. Had to scrap the moulds and cease operations.

• Wow
Reactions: Sparro
So the day finally came for me yesterday and it was a long time coming. I've been following the C8 for years with spy shots and rumours. I put my deposit down way before the official reveal.. when most people started hounding the dealers for allocation.
Yesterday my Torch Red 2LT HTC arrived at my dealer around 8am and I picked it up at 2:30pm. The car is great, fit and finish are top notch! Everyone that's seen my car loves it and I've earned the name Magnum PI.... LOL. Nothing but thumbs up and my drive home yesterday. I'm following proper break-in procedures so I've kept it under 4000 RPMs.... but I can't wait to drop the hammer. This thing wants to go. Top up or top down... its great. Here's a few pics that we took yesterday.

View attachment 43545View attachment 43546View attachment 43547View attachment 43548View attachment 43549View attachment 43550View attachment 43551
Love the color combo - congrats - enjoy the ride!! Great pics.

What more did this episode need!? The best Phil Collins song ever, the Daytona, Tubbs loading his custom grip Smith and Wesson 38, a cameo by the coolest turbine conversion seaplane Grumman G-44!
And Belinda Montgomery wasn't bad either...

Great clip. And truly a great tune.

errrrrrr not to be picky but that's a sawed of double barrel 12 Gauge Tubbs is loading.... And strangely enough he doesn't take it with him when he gets out....lol

sawed off.png

So the day finally came for me yesterday and it was a long time coming. I've been following the C8 for years with spy shots and rumours. I put my deposit down way before the official reveal.. when most people started hounding the dealers for allocation.
Yesterday my Torch Red 2LT HTC arrived at my dealer around 8am and I picked it up at 2:30pm. The car is great, fit and finish are top notch! Everyone that's seen my car loves it and I've earned the name Magnum PI.... LOL. Nothing but thumbs up and my drive home yesterday. I'm following proper break-in procedures so I've kept it under 4000 RPMs.... but I can't wait to drop the hammer. This thing wants to go. Top up or top down... its great. Here's a few pics that we took yesterday.

View attachment 43545View attachment 43546View attachment 43547View attachment 43548View attachment 43549View attachment 43550View attachment 43551
Nice Amigo...what rims you going to go with?

What more did this episode need!? The best Phil Collins song ever, the Daytona, Tubbs loading his custom grip Smith and Wesson 38, a cameo by the coolest turbine conversion seaplane Grumman G-44!
And Belinda Montgomery wasn't bad either...

I actually like Crockett's stainless Bren 10. Those 10mm round pack a punch!!!

Reactions: ABC
I believe if you get a ticket it goes on your record just like a speeding ticket.
I get it. I will rethink when that happens. I did four club drives this past year and I would say front plates were about 60-40. Those I spoke with have been driving for years with no tickets. I hope there are bigger issues for the police. If caught speeding then this likely gets added.

I get it. I will rethink when that happens. I did four club drives this past year and I would say front plates were about 60-40. Those I spoke with have been driving for years with no tickets. I hope there are bigger issues for the police. If caught speeding then this likely gets added.
I never had one on my Tesla for a year but was stressing me out. I usually don't look for trouble. Only takes one cop in a bad mood to wreck your day. Bought a plate mount so I didn't have to drill into the carbon fibre nose.

Attachments

• IMG_8761.jpeg
    IMG_8761.jpeg
    578.8 KB · Views: 15

Nice. Love the looks of the HTC. Have fun - enjoy the ride!! Where is the snow - LOL!

Nice. Love the looks of the HTC. Have fun - enjoy the ride!! Where is the snow - LOL!
Tell me about it. I'm not complaining though... I don't like the winter months anymore. And seeing my car sitting in one of the garage bays every time I go outside is irritating. I'd love to have a climate where I could drive it year round!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.