Apologies if we do
Ok I am confused. Yes, yes it does not take much. Do we in fact have two separate threads here combined into one?

Robert G and Corvettec3az?

As @Black 03 Z06 noticed Robert. You share an IP address with Corvettec3az. If you are indeed the same person, please advise as we do not allow separate sign in names for one member. One log in name will be deleted so let us know which one you would like to keep.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
As @Black 03 Z06 noticed Robert. You share an IP address with Corvettec3az. If you are indeed the same person, please advise as we do not allow separate sign in names for one member. One log in name will be deleted so let us know which one you would like to keep.
Ok my apologies I don't know how that happened. Yes it's me in two separate log ins .please Delete Robert G. I think I know what happened my phone was lost then stolen so I ended up with a new phone. Please keep corvetteCAz. Thank you

There are some very active Corvette Clubs in your area. I would suggest you contact them for advice on where to take your car. 100% agree with @Old Yeller, it is time to move on from this shop, they gave it their best effort but the problem still exists.

Not sure what the clubs are called but I ran into a bunch of them outside of Tucson, they seemed like a good group of Corvette enthusiasts. They perhaps can point you in another direction to get your cars issues sorted out.

There are some very active Corvette Clubs in your area. I would suggest you contact them for advice on where to take your car. 100% agree with @Old Yeller, it is time to move on from this shop, they gave it their best effort but the problem still exists.

Not sure what the clubs are called but I ran into a bunch of them outside of Tucson, they seemed like a good group of Corvette enthusiasts. They perhaps can point you in another direction to get your cars issues sorted out.
thx I agree with all of you..tgs shop doesn't even return my calls even after I call. But Friday will be 2 weeks that they have it again..lol this story is getting old..if I try to get my car then I have to tow it to another shop..how embarrassing is that?

thx I agree with all of you..tgs shop doesn't even return my calls even after I call. But Friday will be 2 weeks that they have it again..lol this story is getting old..if I try to get my car then I have to tow it to another shop..how embarrassing is that?
Lesson learned. Get your car towed and fixed at a shop that knows and cares asap.

Actually, it's more like invaluable advice but don't thank me as you've gotten the same advice in this thread several times since your first post in May.
yes how true..well I will wait just a few more days then after that I will tow tge car somewhere else. But you realize that this shop has done all the work on mycar since I have received it. What about work that is guaranteed once I take to another shop then no more warranty work if there is another problem. Thanks again!

yes how true..well I will wait just a few more days then after that I will tow tge car somewhere else. But you realize that this shop has done all the work on mycar since I have received it. What about work that is guaranteed once I take to another shop then no more warranty work if there is another problem. Thanks again!
Well, if another shop finds the problem than maybe you can go back to the original shop and say "Hey, this is how they solved the problem. Now reimburse me for the trouble shooting time you spent without solving the problem!"

I understand your point and concern. Only one question needs to be answered by you.

IS YOUR CAR FIXED?

The honest answer to that question should determine what you do next. Our opinions really don't matter, seeing your car repaired and you enjoying it is what is important to us.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.