You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Ordered these "stick ons" Will install and decide if they look good, if not, they come off. Trial and error. Vent decals in gloss red to match calipers and headlight "eyelid decals" in Black of course. Decided against the eyelashes:). They look good in pics but who knows The rest of the car will be Blacked out so vents and calipers will be the only color on the car.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 33
  • aj117701vvv.jpg
    aj117701vvv.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 610rHTF01bL._SX425_.jpg
    610rHTF01bL._SX425_.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: YFCvii
:Nono1: :nailbiting: :Nono1: :Wtf: :Nono1: :bag: :Nono1:
610rHTF01bL._SX425_.jpg
... I see you did not
follow-thru on this one :thumbs:

as you have not stated,
some may be curious where you are shopping the mods ...

I've got an Amazon "novelty" item coming via Canada Post (currently hung up in the strike).
Gonna post it later once I see if it looks OK ...

Last edited:
Dan instead of the eyelashes I went with the black vinyl over the top of the headlight assemblies to give a slightly angry look.
It was a tough decision between this and the eyelash’s. Fortunately that day the eyelashes were only available in pink 😂

The red vent emblems will look real good. Mine only has the Z06 emblems with the red and the rest of the car black. I even changed the crossed flags emblems front and rear to carbon fibre sonall the colour is gone from there too. Next is the wheel center caps. Spence and I have a package coming with an experimental plan for that inside.
I agree that black looks best with black. 👍
PS: went with the carbon fibre hood vent too. 😄
55C0B07B-2018-44C3-8418-B8CEAC71CFF5.jpeg
7A20214B-4B41-4552-B489-3C63F77242E0.jpeg
7134B7FE-A201-457C-8926-B10711C9B83D.jpeg
733B004E-8D72-46DD-8546-30B0BC1A0602.jpeg

Dan instead of the eyelashes I went with the black vinyl over the top of the headlight assemblies to give a slightly angry look.
It was a tough decision between this and the eyelash’s. Fortunately that day the eyelashes were only available in pink 😂

The red vent emblems will look real good. Mine only has the Z06 emblems with the red and the rest of the car black. I even changed the crossed flags emblems front and rear to carbon fibre sonall the colour is gone from there too. Next is the wheel center caps. Spence and I have a package coming with an experimental plan for that inside.
I agree that black looks best with black. 👍
PS: went with the carbon fibre hood vent too. 😄
View attachment 21476View attachment 21477View attachment 21478View attachment 21479
Love it, glad I ordered them now, it does give the car a little more sinister look. My badges are all Carbon flash from the factory so good there. Center caps have crossed flags, may cover that up too.

Reactions: ddgermann
Was going to order tinted side markers but Shadowtint in Calgary says they can do all markers when they do the windows. Headlights? Yes/No?

It's just me maybe however I would not tint anything that I am not prepared to remove it from which
would include windshield, driver & front passenger side windows, headlights & tail lights.
If it is not frowned upon by a cop with an agenda in Saskatchewan, it can turn into a fiasco if when
in a not-really-your-fault injury accident and then the other party argues that there was no way you
could see them with your tinted windows and then your insurance company finds out ...
you stand to lose being covered and it also might be time for a lawyer too
... just saying ...

Was going to order tinted side markers but Shadowtint in Calgary says they can do all markers when they do the windows. Headlights? Yes/No?

Dan I tried the tinted side markers but on the black car it wasn’t enough. They still looked orphaned on the black background.
The Oracle markers were expensive but very high quality and plug and play to install. They light up brighty with a full LED strip down the entire length. When on you can see the lights brightly even in the daylight. Off... well have a look below. 😂Then you also have your factory markers to give to a friend.
However we all have our own vision of how the car needs to look.
The tint stays on fairly well and definitely does tone down the glare from the markers on black.

32364346-2ED2-4736-80FF-B2B0D1E6D9E0.jpeg

47C6028A-ABB4-4DD6-A041-E35B53D9916B.jpeg

Last edited:
Dan I tried the tinted side markers but on the black car it wasn’t enough. They still looked orphaned on the black background.
The Oracle markers were expensive but very high quality and plug and play to install. They light up brighty with a full LED strip down the entire length. When on you can see the lights brightly even in the daylight. Off... well have a look below. 😂Then you also have your factory markers to give to a friend.
However we all have our own vision of how the car needs to look.
The tint stays on fairly well and definitely does tone down the glare from the markers on black.

View attachment 21502
I should bite the bullet and just get the Oracles, they do look amazing! Where did you get yours? Tinted, ghosted or painted?

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Yes I would if I was doing it all over.
You don’t want to get yours where I got mine. It was a nightmare experience as they were mixed into a big carbon fibre order.
I would use Corvette Mods or an eBay search. Maybe one of the Canadian businesses carrys them too.

Also look close at the picture of the rear of my car with the lights on. On the bottom rear panel behind the wheel you will see a white spot in the center. That’s one of those bubbles in the Xpel that I was told would heal in....
ya.... still there 😂

Reactions: Dantanman
It's just me maybe however I would not tint anything that I am not prepared to remove it from which
would include windshield, driver & front passenger side windows, headlights & tail lights.
If it is not frowned upon by a cop with an agenda in Saskatchewan, it can turn into a fiasco if when
in a not-really-your-fault injury accident and then the other party argues that there was no way you
could see them with your tinted windows and then your insurance company finds out ...
you stand to lose being covered and it also might be time for a lawyer too
... just saying ...
Good points, it just looks so damn nice! I would go fairly light on side windows, nothing on windshield, jury (which I hope to never be in front of) is still out of the taillights. I anticipate driving with roof off and windows most of the time like I did in ragtop but I get where you're coming from.

I just bought a very nice set of black acrylic LED side markers from ACS. They're made of black acrylic plug and play. I haven't installed them yet .

Attachments

• LED1_grande.jpg
    LED1_grande.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
Wow Rick those look pretty good too. I see they are clear lenses with a black reflection background?
Would love to see them mounted and lit up.

Foot.... tap tap tap. 😂
They're definitely well made. The lenses are black, not clear. It's hard to tell but if you hold up to a light and look at the edge the colour goes right through. The LED are different. Just two main diodes.
I'm anxious to get them installed but I just got out of hospital, Had surgery on my back so I'm laid up for at least 6 weeks... will post pics once installed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.