Here are the Moose Jaw Hotel details. This can also be found on the "Corvette Zone" in the MITM event.

Details: Heritage Inn Moose Jaw, Sk
  • 20 rooms blocked off for Thursday July 12th. (well 19 now)
  • Use "CCF Meet in the Middle" as a booking reference.
  • Rate: $96.00 per night. For $7.00 extra a hot breakfast is added on.
  • Rooms must be booked by June 12th for the rate.
  • Free cancellation up to EOB July 10th.
  • Check in time 16:00 however they will let us in early if we want providing the rooms are ready.
  • There is a banquet room available if we decide to have a group meal. (I can arrange this if you all want to go that way)
  • Plenty of parking. We will take over a section of the parking lot.
  • Phone: Toll Free 1 (888) 888-4374 or 1 (306) 693-7550 Direct.
The Heritage Inn Moose Jaw

Please let me know how you feel about having a group dinner.

Thx Derek. I am easy on the meal and will go with the flow. So put me down as in favor of either unless seafood is the only choice. Brenda has an allergy. But she can always eat bread and water I guess....

:rofl:And NO ONE can tell her I said that...... :bathitshead:

Reactions: ddgermann
Not much chance they will have the "catch of the Day" in Saskatewawanwanawnan. I believe this to be a beef and potatoes kind of deal. I will see how many want to do this and call back for all the fine details. Once 10 of us are ok with it I will arrange it and post the details.

He is the plan after a lively round of discussions.

After Check-in at the Moose Jaw hotel and when the ladies are tired of polishing and hearing how awesome our Corvettes are.... We are off for dinner at Boston Pizza just next to the hotel. Spence has made arrangements for a section for 30 hungry travellers from 6:30pm up to a 2am closing.
This offers an awesome variation of menu items and is licensed too.
Cars get parked & it's walking distance from our Hotel to next door.
Should meet everyone's taste and reasonable price and easier on coordinating. Thanks Spence!

Thursday July 12th from 6:30pm
Boston Pizza (1-306-691-5455)
1650 Main Street, Moose Jaw
"Corvette Meet in the Middle" Section

This information is also on the 'Corvette Zone" event

Meet in the Middle 2018

Last edited:
Thx Derek. I am easy on the meal and will go with the flow. So put me down as in favor of either unless seafood is the only choice. Brenda has an allergy. But she can always eat bread and water I guess....
:rofl:And NO ONE can tell her I said that...... :bathitshead:
Eric.jpg
So NO ONE should take a screen shot showing this you are saying??

just reserved 3 days

you can reserve 4 and cancel the last day if you are leaving as long as it is before 24 hours of initial check in

he was not sure how many rooms are booked but the standard rate is for 2 queen beds and not 2 queens as he said on the phone. Jeff

Post #42 above Jeff. Details for the Heritage Inn in Moose Jaw. Riley is sending out an early search party to find the best fishing spot for swordfish......:phone:

Reactions: Rick9456
We have acquired another member joining us in Red Deer to leave on the first leg of the MITM run to Moose Jaw on July 12. On that note, I am re-posting some details of the updated Red Deer group, our proposed route, meeting place, etc. so anyone interested doesn't have to scroll through 60 posts to find this info. July cannot come quick enough, and anyone still undecided on where to meet up and leave Alberta from are encouraged to join us either here in Red Deer, or one of the other two groups departing from Calgary or Edmonton.

The Red Deer departing group will be meeting for bacon and eggers and coffee at the A & W , south Red Deer, west side of Gaetz/49th just east of London Drugs between 8:16 and 8:32.... (LMAO...ok ... that was a joke).... sometime after 8 so we can leave at 9:00. After that we have no schedule. We pee when we want, stretch when we want, eat when we want and get there when we get there.

a-w-jpg.14093

If you would like to look at our route map for the first leg to Moose Jaw, here is a link.

Google Maps

And here is the list of members who have committed to the Red Deer Kick-off point so far:

1. Rruuff Day (me) (Eric and Brenda)
  2. Rick9456 (Rick and Kathy)
  3. RockyPM (Paul and Jo-Ann)
  4. Jeffer2013 (Jeff and Robin)

if you are interested in joining us or just want some more info, please jump in by replying to this post or pm-ing me at
Rruuff Day

You can also find additional info and lots of details regarding this cruise including hotels we have booked, special Corvette functions that are planned for the weekend in Winnipeg, and lots of very kewl swag available for purchase to commemorate this inaugural cruise. Click on the link to take you to the Event post on our sister site, the Corvette Zone. Meet in the Middle 2018

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread