Personally Spence, I am so easy it scares the hell out of me....This is not a poker run for me.... I will stop when I want a break and I expect anyone else to do the same.... so stopping and meeting the group in Regina for a "stretch and relief" is a definite yes... If we have a deadline, ....well.... we don't...:)

I think our whole Red Deer group is pretty easy.
I would even go as far as calling us " Easy Drivers."
There's absolutely no rush to get anywhere. Should be one heck of a cruise. Can hardly wait..

Sorry guys ...
Spence is just asking a question about stop(s) between Moose Jaw and Winnipeg
as it might be a good plan so that those who are considering this journey as a group can see them.
Maybe for those who stop along the way, can see a point where they will be able to catch up.
... I am not intending for anything to be otherwise implied from it ... :angelic:

The plan Spence as I’ve been informed is a 3 hr drive from Moosejaw to the “Red Barn” restaurant for lunch and then the last few hrs to Winnipeg.
Of course anyone can stop wherever/whenever they want otherwise. :Biggrin:

Not sure where the misunderstanding came in Spence/Derek... I thought the stop in Regina was a great idea...."so stopping and meeting the group in Regina for a "stretch and relief" is a definite yes..." And us being easy was only intended to reinforce our agreement with the idea.... You have my response to your PM as well Spence. All Good! :)

Yup Regina is a fine place to stop and meet up with some more cars.
Stopping every couple hours or hour is fine for me. It’s a cruise not a race and we have all day.

I will add this stop to the event post as well.

No worries guys. Talking and planning is a good thing. :Biggrin:

Reactions: YFCvii and Rick9456
I think our whole Red Deer group is pretty easy.
I would even go as far as calling us " Easy Drivers."
There's absolutely no rush to get anywhere. Should be one heck of a cruise. Can hardly wait..
EASY DRIVERS This coming from the guy getting the supercharger installed as we speak. lol:Hurray:

Seems to be a lot of talk about stretching and eating and talking. Really the breaks are called "pee breaks" Lets be honest.
Also if one stops to go, it is contagious we all go.:rofl1:

Unless you have one of these....:thumbs:

upload_2018-1-30_14-0-44.png

Reactions: Rick9456
Its going to make driving a lot easier Dennis, there will be a lot less shifting involved.

Less shifting huh... You are in for a surprise Rick. More shifting as you will be trying to preserve those back tires. I would pay to see your face the first time you pull it hard through 3rd gear. :eek:

:ROFL:

You are going to love this. Really looking forward to checking out the set up and hearing that new exhaust sound Rick.

Reactions: Rick9456
Less shifting huh... You are in for a surprise Rick. More shifting as you will be trying to preserve those back tires. I would pay to see your face the first time you pull it hard through 3rd gear. :eek:

:ROFL:

You are going to love this. Really looking forward to checking out the set up and hearing that new exhaust sound Rick.

It's going to be interesting all right. I have no idea what to expect.
I have a feeling I maybe going sideways down the street for a while.
Good thing I'm a quick learner. Im really anxious to hear it. Should sound good.

Reactions: ddgermann
quote ...Or we have the H1 size and the Corvette size.... Ok i'm done with piss jugs now. :Biggrin:

Hmmmmmm.... It has been my experience that when you drive a Corvette you can have any size jugs you want..... errrrr...I think I may have missed a couple pylons back there somewhere....:rolleyes: .....off track again....

Reactions: ddgermann
Eric your comment reminded me of my grandmother's comment when I was 17. She asked if I was still seeing this girl and I said yes. He comment was "She has nice shock absorbers......" I dropped my fork and my Dad burst out laughing! Thanks for the memory!

Eric your comment reminded me of my grandmother's comment when I was 17. She asked if I was still seeing this girl and I said yes. He comment was "She has nice shock absorbers......" I dropped my fork and my Dad burst out laughing! Thanks for the memory!
You;re welcome Paul.... sounds like your grandmother and mine had a few things in common .. The first time I took a girl to my grandmothers, she suggested I take her out to the barn and show her the hay loft....

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread