this guy says it all
Robin.jpg

Just a little BUMP for the MITM Red Deer departure in case we have some undecideds still lingering in the shadows.

The MITM Red Deer departing group will be meeting on July 12 for bacon and eggers and coffee at the A & W , south Red Deer, west side of Gaetz/49th just east of London Drugs at 8:00 am.... with departure time to Moose Jaw at 8:30 am.

a-w-jpg.14093

If you would like to look at our route map for the first leg to Moose Jaw, here is a link.

Google Maps

(This route is not carved in stone, so road conditions or construction, etc. will prevail)

And here is the list of members who have committed to the Red Deer Kick-off point so far:

1. Rruuff Day (me) (Eric and Brenda)
  2. Rick9456 (Rick and Kathy)
  3. RockyPM (Paul and Jo-Ann)
  4. Jeffer2013 (Jeff and Robin)

if you are interested in joining us or just want some more info, please jump in by replying to this post or pm-ing me at
Rruuff Day

You can also find additional info and lots of details regarding this cruise including hotels we have booked, special Corvette functions that are planned for the weekend in Winnipeg, etc.. Click on the link to take you to the Event post on our sister site, the Corvette Zone. Meet in the Middle 2018

PS Update: Brenda and I drove the proposed route from Red Deer as far as Rosetown, Sask. back in March and I was pleased to have noted that this route (albeit a typical Saskatchewan straight line road) did pass Corvette muster with flying colours.

Any watchers from the wings who are contemplating coming to this event, act soon as we are a month away from hitting the road and this is going to be a great meet. Again... click on the link and read all about the venues, the planned activities, etc.,and join one of the several travel groups and kick-off points, or meet us there. :thumbs:

Meet in the Middle 2018

Eric

Reactions: Rick9456
PS Update: Brenda and I drove the proposed route from Red Deer as far as Rosetown, Sask. back in March and I was pleased to have noted that this route (albeit a typical Saskatchewan straight line road) did pass Corvette muster with flying colours.

On the positive side of that straight road it will be hard for anyone to get lost :)

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
UPDATE!
Joanne can't make the trip due to work commitments so if anyone wants to make the trip I do have a spare seat. Think the hotel room is two queen beds so that's safe as well. If I have someone sitting in the passenger seat then I won't have it full of junk food to eat while travelling!

PM me if you're interested.

UPDATE!
Joanne can't make the trip due to work commitments so if anyone wants to make the trip I do have a spare seat. Think the hotel room is two queen beds so that's safe as well. If I have someone sitting in the passenger seat then I won't have it full of junk food to eat while travelling! PM me if you're interested.
What an awesome offer Paul … in lite of sadness that Joanne will be missing out.

Last edited:
UPDATE!
Joanne can't make the trip due to work commitments so if anyone wants to make the trip I do have a spare seat. Think the hotel room is two queen beds so that's safe as well. If I have someone sitting in the passenger seat then I won't have it full of junk food to eat while travelling!

PM me if you're interested.
Awwww... that's a shame Paul. We will miss her.

Reactions: Rick9456
Unexpected bills have shown their ugly heads. I must cancel my trip to Winnipeg. So sad but I will be watching vicariously through the pics coming back from the event.
Again Paul, we will be dissappointed you can't make it either. Perhaps I should speak to Todd about the newminimum wage standards... ;).... just kidding my friend... We will miss you both.

Bump and a change. Paul and Joanne (RockyPM) sadly have found it necessary to cancel their paticipation in the MITM event. And then there were three departing from Red Deer!

The MITM Red Deer departing group will be meeting on July 12 for bacon and eggers and coffee at the A & W , south Red Deer, west side of Gaetz/49th just east of London Drugs at 8:00 am.... with departure time to Moose Jaw at 8:30 am.

a-w-jpg.14093

If you would like to look at our route map for the first leg to Moose Jaw, here is a link.

Google Maps

(This route is not carved in stone, so road conditions or construction, etc. will prevail)

And here is the list of members who have committed to the Red Deer Kick-off point so far:

1. Rruuff Day (me) (Eric and Brenda)
  2. Rick9456 (Rick and Kathy)
  3. Jeffer2013 (Jeff and Robin)
  4. RockyPM (Paul and Jo-Ann)

if you are interested in joining us or just want some more info, please jump in by replying to this post or pm-ing me at
Rruuff Day

You can also find additional info and lots of details regarding this cruise including hotels we have booked, special Corvette functions that are planned for the weekend in Winnipeg, etc.. Click on the link to take you to the Event post on our sister site, the Corvette Zone. Meet in the Middle 2018

Any watchers from the wings who are contemplating coming to this event, act soon as we are a month away from hitting the road and this is going to be a great meet. Again... click on the link and read all about the venues, the planned activities, etc.,and join one of the several travel groups and kick-off points, or meet us there. :thumbs:

Meet in the Middle 2018

Eric

Yep, another one bites the dust..
An accident, that's no good... Not to much damage I hope.. radar detector means you go first.. lol

damage happened in my 60x60 garage, how fast was I going ?

damage is minimal md everyone will laugh once the story is out,

after it happened I sat outside on. Lawn chair for half an hour before going back into garage to look at the damage and it is not why anyone thinks

really stupid of me

And yes hope Kathy nd her mom get over this hiccup in life. Jeff

Unfortunitley Kathy will not be making the trip with me. Her Mum is not doing to well so she decided to stay close to home. So I'll be making the trip alone.
Well darn Rick. ...
Hoping things stay well for family and we will miss Kathy.
Concerning as well Rick is ....
Who’s gonna drive your car for you now?
After all that practicing Kathy has been doing ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread