Your website uses a generic image for the covers, I’m looking for ones that are fully designed for the shape of the car including mirror pockets. I have a lot of pollen and sap around my driveway and unless I keep playing musical cars and putting the vette in the garage, I’d literally have to wash it right before I drive it. Single car garage woes lol. So it should be waterproof as well.

Using a cover outdoors in summer could potentially damage the paint over time. Even if the cover is well tied, wind will have the effect of lifting and dropping the cover over the surface. In addition, even if it is tied under the car, the cover will shift in the wind and rub against the paint. Car cover in winter is less of a problem once snow cover the car. If you do have to use the cover, be sure to get one with a soft fleece lining and take it to a laundromat for cleaning occasionally.

Using a cover outdoors in summer could potentially damage the paint over time. Even if the cover is well tied, wind will have the effect of lifting and dropping the cover over the surface. In addition, even if it is tied under the car, the cover will shift in the wind and rub against the paint. Car cover in winter is less of a problem once snow cover the car. If you do have to use the cover, be sure to get one with a soft fleece lining and take it to a laundromat for cleaning occasionally.
Totally agree. I'd rather pay for PPF over the top of the car and leave it out to the elements.
It's a no win situation.

You ask, I provide....notice the select option field, once you choose a car cover that offers customization, there you will see with low wing, with high wing, or no wing, all with mirror pockets. Then skies the limit in terms of material type (from light indoor to heavy duty outdoor, and color options).

1683984175064.png

You will have to buy a property with a double garage...win, win.
Not a bad idea. In fact move to a place with lower insurance rates and you can afford that 2 car garage. Just make sure there is a fire hydrant on the lawn too. Save you the cost of buying one from @Rruuff Day !!

... or park one car on the lawn. I'm sure your neighbours wouldn't mind. Mine never seemed to! At least he always waved when I saw him. Too bad he only had one finger on that hand though. lol

lol. Since moving is not an option at this point, I have to make do. The car is fully PPF'd. I just don't want to wash the car all the time because of pollen or sap getting on the car.

lol. Since moving is not an option at this point, I have to make do. The car is fully PPF'd. I just don't want to wash the car all the time because of pollen or sap getting on the car.
If it's fully PPF'd then no worries about the cover buffeting the car as long as it's self healing PPF like Xpel Ultimate.

To be honest with you, when I posted my recommendation on a car cover, I did not even have my C8 yet, so was just surfing the web and checking to see what was out there, and that one happened to pop up and look pretty interesting. Now that I have the C8, it is parked in the garage but I know I will eventually need a cover.

Having said that, I am eying this one on Amazon, looks cool and it is both an outdoor and indoor.

Curious to see a picture of yours on the car though...

Amazon product ASIN B0B3PFYCG6

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.