I had PPF installed through my dealer before delivery, at a 3rd party that they had used many times in the past. Great reputation.

It turns out there was a flaw in the PPF instal and I had to return the car to have a section of the PPF re-placed. Both the dealer and the installer bent over backwards to make good on the re-instal. I could not have asked to have been treated better. Both were excellent.

However, and this is a big however, I live 3 hours from the dealer, which created a major inconvenience for me.. both to drop off then a few days later to pick up my car. The dealer gave me a loaner without me having to ask for one. As I said, they treated me very well.

In the future, I will take delivery of a car then bring it to a local installer close to my home so that if I ever again have warranty issues it will be a simple process to get the car to the local installer.

Sometimes what starts out as a bad situation, can turn around and end well.
Good to know some dealers are still service oriented, when things go awry.
I've dealt with my dealership before, but not for a few years, and I'm hoping they'll be as good as yours.
If they wind up doing my car, I know where it will probably be done, and that shop has a decent rep around town.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.