Dec 8, 2019
VetteCoins
I thought the PFF installer put my badge back on incorrectly but I have a picture of the car right when it was unwrapped and it seems to be off. You can see the PPF outline of where the badge is supposed to be. Can someone take some measurements for me?

Attachments

• IMG_3585.jpeg
    IMG_3585.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3584.jpeg
    IMG_3584.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I thought the PFF installer put my badge back on incorrectly but I have a picture of the car right when it was unwrapped and it seems to be off. You can see the PPF outline of where the badge is supposed to be. Can someone take some measurements for me?
It looks like the PPF was cut out for the badge. If so, it would never have been removed.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Why is there an outline in the first place?

Attachments

• badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: DenisC8
Question is if your ppf installer removed the badge for the install why did he not delete the logo cutout in his template for a cleaner install. Bad ppf job and installer in my opinion.

The picture you took before has a shadow that makes it appear to be offline. To my eye it's on there correctly as you can just make out the crease smack dab in the right. place.
Centering onto the crease may be fine, but the placement along the crease is off.
Check it with a tape - I sent you a shot of mine (as installed by GM).

Centering onto the crease may be fine, but the placement along the crease is off.
Check it with a tape - I sent you a shot of mine (as installed by GM).
No, the line down the center is hard to see, there is a shadow that looks like that line. Also the camera could be on an angle. I'd have to see it myself but here is the shadow.

1697902844014.png

Badge is lifting off on the left hand side.

Should I have the dealer warranty this or should I just order a new one myself and stick it back on?
It's not a warranty issue if the PPF installer removed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.