Dec 23, 2013
Winnipeg
VetteCoins
Car
1976/2014 Coupes
Looked at Kerbeck's Corvette they have 100 Z06's at order status 3000 and above so they will have them for spring!!!!!!!!

Kind of sad that we can only get 28 in all of Canada.:swear::mad::swear:

Looked at Kerbeck's Corvette they have 100 Z06's at order status 3000 and above so they will have them for spring!!!!!!!!

Kind of sad that we can only get 28 in all of Canada.:swear::mad::swear:

Absolute crap that US dealers are getting so many Z06's on speculation sales hoping one day someone will walk in and buy it. So many dealers in Canada have guaranteed sold orders with real costumers and deposits that they can't fill. In my opinion guaranteed sold orders should take preference over dealers ordering on spec. Fill the sold orders first, after that dealers can order what's left over.
What ever happened to making the customer happy? This is not a way to build brand loyalty.

I just received an e-mail from a member of another forum asking what he should do. New Roads told him they had a Z06 for him, created an order, told him they even confirmed with GM that the allocation was valid and took his 5K. Today they told him there is no Z06 available this year. I have received no less than 5 of exact e-mails this year... I continuously pray mine isn't same... After all, I have confirmation from both dealer and GM separately...

I just received an e-mail from a member of another forum asking what he should do. New Roads told him they had a Z06 for him, created an order, told him they even confirmed with GM that the allocation was valid and took his 5K. Today they told him there is no Z06 available this year. I have received no less than 5 of exact e-mails this year... I continuously pray mine isn't same... After all, I have confirmation from both dealer and GM separately...

I have a buddy who has a $5k deposit for a Z06 in Edmonton ( not Sherwood Park Chev - at a other dealership ) that still hasn't built his yet. I wonder if he will get his

Ya, 28 for Canada sucks.

My prediction is that by next year, there will be surplus inventory on the US dealer lots, and the restrictions/allocations will be lifted for Canada. Like anything else that is hot, they eventually equalize with the market demand.

Very nice selection of '15 Z06's on Autotrader.ca & Alberta Kijiji...no wait IF you're a $erious buyer. :confused:
Spring is just around the corner...extremely tempted...entertaining offers on my '14.
of interest: 2015 Corvette Z06 Edmonton Motor Show Car | used cars & trucks | Edmonton | Kijiji

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerbeck ships their cars all over the U.S.. Lots of Chevy dealers in the U.S can't get them either. Wouldn't make you feel good to be a U.S dealer and have Kerbeck use you to provide a courtesy delivery locally to someone who should be your customer. The allocation system sucks.

Kerbeck has cars courtesy delivered nationwide.
Recently had a Challenger Hellcat courtesy delivered to AB...made a nice profit. Currently have a Charger Hellcat on order...courtesy delivery to same AB dealer in March. Some are willing to pay to play.

The dealer is being straight. I asked them about a z06 a year ago and they told me they have one coming but it is spoken for. Said they have only one and are trying for another but no garantees. Too bad, This system is not making many friends.

Yep ,my Canadian brothers are getting screwed again .Not only are Vetts in general plentiful on this side of the boarder but they are being discounted .Approx.10 % off MSRP plus another 10% in added discounts for military service and other GM incentives .

The great thing that we can do is put the car out to bid to 100 dealers anywhere in the US and specify museum delivery .Out of the 100 you'll get 50 quotes and it's interesting the price spread .

I would consider a 2016 once the bugs are out .Here order to delivery is in the realm 8-12 weeks so I could order have a 2016 by Sept.

C7's are still *cheaper in :canada: than US employee pricing...TKS GM.
1LT
61395 CDN msrp
47344* US FX Bank of Canada cash rate
55995 US msrp
49243 US employee

@ todays rate...my '14 would've been $41642 US

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some hope for some people to get a Z06 in Canada although I have feeling more dealers are counting on getting one who actually won't. If the Canadian allocation is indeed 28 (which no one can confirm or deny) think about it how far can 28 really stretch. Certainly not as far as we all may think or hope.
A club member was advised last Thursday his Z06 has a production week of March 9th. mid-April delivery so 1 down for sure, 27 to go. That dealer claims he's getting a 2nd one and 2 of the 3 remaining dealers here in town say they're getting one for sure and the 3rd thinks he is too. So take a total of 5 off 28 now = 23 now for the rest of Canada. I'm thinking there are way more than 23 dealers left in Canada promising customers a guaranteed Z06. This whole scenario just isn’t adding to me. I’m not convinced MB will see a total of 5 either though. I heard between AB, SK & MB a total of 9 will be allocated. There is no way if the total of 9 is accurate will MB see 5.
Bad enough those of us who would like to order one are being told no way, feel worse for the many that were told for sure and will get the dreaded call one day soon to be advised sorry GM doesn’t have any allocation for us, you won’t be getting your Z06. Worse yet the allocation for a regular Stingray will be gone too. Sure would hate to be a GM zone manager these days handing out Corvette allocations. I think all Z06 allocations and orders will be finalized within the 2 to 3 weeks.

Happened to bring it up to a rep walking the floor at the auto show today....never mentioned 28 at all...he stated he wasn't sure of the exact number but 50 might be close with 28 for Ontario. We will know sooner or later won't we....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.