I now have been given a build number. Actually 6 letters. Is there a way to follow progress of the order short of contacting the dealer? This info is probably somewhere on the form but I’m not finding it. Thanks. CVPFKG
That’s your order number, it’s not a build number or vin number. You can use this order number to talk to customer service chat on Chevrolet.ca to find out status of your order

Thanks, I’m learning more everyday on this great forum being new at this. I did submit an email to GM and received this.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to look into your Chevrolet Stingray order.

I have located your order (CVPFKG) and can see that your vehicle has not yet been assigned a Target Production Week. It is very normal at this point to be at this status due to the delays the plant has experienced. We recommend that you reach back out in 3-4 weeks for an update. We continue to maximize production and focus on building orders.

Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Company.

Regards,
Alexia
Chevrolet Canada Customer Care
I was curious as to whether there was an accessible online database that contained the information. And yes I now realize it’s a order number not build number seeing how it is at 3000 and not 3300 . I’m trying. Thanks again.

Thanks, I’m learning more everyday on this great forum being new at this. I did submit an email to GM and received this.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to look into your Chevrolet Stingray order.

I have located your order (CVPFKG) and can see that your vehicle has not yet been assigned a Target Production Week. It is very normal at this point to be at this status due to the delays the plant has experienced. We recommend that you reach back out in 3-4 weeks for an update. We continue to maximize production and focus on building orders.

Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Company.

Regards,
Alexia
Chevrolet Canada Customer Care
I was curious as to whether there was an accessible online database that contained the information. And yes I now realize it’s an order number not build number seeing how it is at 3000 and not 3300 . I’m trying. Thanks again.
No there is not an online database that is open to customers

Reactions: 1st Vette
I was curious as to whether there was an accessible online database that contained the information. And yes I now realize it’s a order number not build number seeing how it is at 3000 and not 3300 . I’m trying. Thanks again.
You know the timeline from the "Corvette ordering 101". When you do hit 3300 things will be come a lot clearer for you. Your order number will help then as you can contact the museum for updates as well as your dealer. The Corvette concierge won't get a TPW until at least 3300 either.

Reactions: 1st Vette
No Saturday shift unless they just built Z06's.

View attachment 113959
IMG_1282.jpeg

They didn’t work on Saturday.

Today is the last day of 2023 production. 2024 production starts Monday
And now even further off. The strike may have something to do with this but either the numbers aren't in or there was no second shift yesterday.

1694883097044.png

Reactions: DenisC8
And now even further off. The strike may have something to do with this but either the numbers aren't in or there was no second shift yesterday.

View attachment 114073
There was 37 Z06's done yesterday and 97 SR's so it must have gone 2 shifts as they can't build 135 cars in one regular shift, but something was up.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.