This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Insurance cost

I am curious as to what amount of collision deductible you have on your car with Johnson Insurance paying those premiums on your car. I had a quote before with Johnson for my C7 ZR1 and they were no where close to that amount. I pay a little bit more than you monthly with another company but I have a high deductible. Feel free to PM me.

I pay 1498 / year. That includes $106 / yr for replacement if the car gets totaled, I get a new 2023 C8. (or whatever MY it is)
$85 / yr accident forgiveness and $69 for "Trouble free option" whatever that is.
Mine is less than 5000 kms per year which cost more than pleasure only. I should check on all that. I should be pleasure only as I'm retired.
Statefarm is now Desjardin so pricing could be totally different.

My insurance is liability only so no collision, I am also not in Toronto

Reactions: Murray20c8
Yes 2021 C8 HTC - $1 mil liability only, 2nd vehicle, pleasure use. I am with Johnson Insurance
BTW, things could have changed, but when Johnson Insurance gave credits to my College's employees about 20 years ago, their was a ton of complaints that they were denying claims. You have the bare minimum required by law so obviously you shouldn't care, but just as an FYI

yep I believe that

Reactions: Murray20c8