I am curious as to what amount of collision deductible you have on your car with Johnson Insurance paying those premiums on your car. I had a quote before with Johnson for my C7 ZR1 and they were no where close to that amount. I pay a little bit more than you monthly with another company but I have a high deductible. Feel free to PM me.

I pay 1498 / year. That includes $106 / yr for replacement if the car gets totaled, I get a new 2023 C8. (or whatever MY it is)
$85 / yr accident forgiveness and $69 for "Trouble free option" whatever that is.
Mine is less than 5000 kms per year which cost more than pleasure only. I should check on all that. I should be pleasure only as I'm retired.
Statefarm is now Desjardin so pricing could be totally different.

I am curious as to what amount of collision deductible you have on your car with Johnson Insurance paying those premiums on your car. I had a quote before with Johnson for my C7 ZR1 and they were no where close to that amount. I pay a little bit more than you monthly with another company but I have a high deductible. Feel free to PM me.
My insurance is liability only so no collision, I am also not in Toronto

• Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
Yes 2021 C8 HTC - $1 mil liability only, 2nd vehicle, pleasure use. I am with Johnson Insurance
BTW, things could have changed, but when Johnson Insurance gave credits to my College's employees about 20 years ago, their was a ton of complaints that they were denying claims. You have the bare minimum required by law so obviously you shouldn't care, but just as an FYI

BTW, things could have changed, but when Johnson Insurance gave credits to my College's employees about 20 years ago, their was a ton of complaints that they were denying claims. You have the bare minimum required by law so obviously you shouldn't care, but just as an FYI
yep I believe that

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.