AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
The Z06 went into Caravaggio Corvettes today for some aesthetic upgrades and just a bit more carbon fiber. Always amazed at what is being worked on in the shop; The first '63 is a restomod sitting on a new C5 frame. It has a new paint job but notice the circles on the paint. Not his paint work but imperfections in the paint that have to be corrected as well as a complete interior. Next up is a '60 in for interior as well, followed by a yellow C5 with their wide body kit. Last but not least, never... never... never... let the wife meet your car upgrade guy!

121A0695.jpg
121A0693.jpg
121A0718.jpg
121A0703.jpg
121A0716.jpg
121A0714.jpg
121A0711.jpg
121A0700.jpg
121A0690.jpg

Last edited:
The Z06 went into Caravaggio Corvettes today for some aesthetic upgrades and just a bit more carbon fiber. Always amazed at what is being worked on in the shop; The first '63 is a restomod sitting on a new C5 frame. It has a new paint job but notice the circles on the paint. Not his paint work but imperfections in the paint that have to be corrected as well as a complete interior. Next up is a '60 in for interior as well, followed by a yellow C5 with their wide body kit. Last but not least, never... never... never... let the wife meet your car upgrade guy!

View attachment 10078 View attachment 10079 View attachment 10080 View attachment 10081 View attachment 10082 View attachment 10083 View attachment 10084 View attachment 10085 View attachment 10086
Yes I was in the shop last week getting a front splitter put on my silver 2017 ZO6 and saw your car up on the lift and the front nose removed. John also did my airbag cover. Wonderful work. We are lucky to have his shop in our back yard.

Attachments

• my new steering wheel with carvaggio cover.jpg
    my new steering wheel with carvaggio cover.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 23
Yes I was in the shop last week getting a front splitter put on my silver 2017 ZO6 and saw your car up on the lift and the front nose removed. John also did my airbag cover. Wonderful work. We are lucky to have his shop in our back yard.

That looks great! Personally, the steering wheel has always been my favorite upgrade and it is most likely because it is the first thing you see and touch every time you get into the car... you just think "Perfection"

Bit nervous as to what to expect this week as the two upgrades (front headlight and rear upper brake vent paint) take more away from the stock look than I have done yet.... but the passenger side dash and door carbon fiber will set the inside complete, as will the matching paint calipers. Waiting patiently.

I almost went with the matching paint A-Pillars but hadn't seen any I really liked by the earlier job Caravaggio did on the white C7. Other colors that had had them done didn't stand out to me and the straight black loos much more as the C7 was intended to.

121A6145.jpg

That looks great! Personally, the steering wheel has always been my favorite upgrade and it is most likely because it is the first thing you see and touch every time you get into the car... you just think "Perfection"

Bit nervous as to what to expect this week as the two upgrades (front headlight and rear upper brake vent paint) take more away from the stock look than I have done yet.... but the passenger side dash and door carbon fiber will set the inside complete, as will the matching paint calipers. Waiting patiently.

I almost went with the matching paint A-Pillars but hadn't seen any I really liked by the earlier job Caravaggio did on the white C7. Other colors that had had them done didn't stand out to me and the straight black loos much more as the C7 was intended to.

View attachment 10486
job well done..... looks great... ezcarbo

View attachment 10486

The interior upgrades look great Les. That steering wheel is amazing. I really like the leather colour contrast in your car. Works really good with the carbon fibre you've added.

:thumbs:

D

Yes Les that is a very sharp looking Corvette. Inside and out. So clean looking with the colour and carbon fibre.
I have a 20 second window after cleaning mine before it starts to show dust in the paint. Haha.

Great job. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.