Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
... For me it's the C2, but it would be a restomod. I think the C2 is the very best looking Corvette other than mine of course.
But likely in red.

1706291361238.png

Classics look best but never drive as good as they look.

Pure looks C2 but if I had to have another generation, probably C7 as next best driving option.
1963 Split Window Coupe for looks, 2019 ZR1 for driving on and off the track!

Interesting question. I love driving my C5Z, it really is a small car and I feel surrounded by it. No one wants to admit they drive their Corvette in the rain but I will. Great experience, forces you to pay attention to things like standing water and the like. Sure the interior is a bit dated now, maybe always was, but it is comfortable and secure.

If I had to get another generation it would be a C7Z, no question. I fact I often wonder why I did not make the leap to that one. Hate black for the effort to keep it clean but that would be my direction, not sure what if any blues they offered but certainly would consider. Big attraction, 3 pedals, in the one I would buy. Would not even consider an automatic but that is just me. Love the shape and design of the C7 but having said that I have a good friend who went from 5 to 6 to 7 and ended up back with a very cool (and fast) 5.