This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured I Got the Call - Getting the Vert!!!

Featured Thread
Jan 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8
Province
ON
So as I have said previously, I actually ordered mine in May of '16. I followed it via internet speculation and rumour for a couple of years before that even.

When I ordered mine this past Dec 21 I went with the coupe. The determining factor was because a 'vert order wouldn't be accepted, and at that time we didnt know if it was coming to Canada at all. Plus, I am convinced this car is going to be an instant classic for MY2020, so getting this model year, to me, means everything. I didnt want to risk missing out, so I ordered the coupe. Knowing this, my dealer promised me as a courtesy that they would re-order if and when they could. That left me waiting for further allocation.

You need to appreciate, all you ppl complaining about being down a list in the GTA like 18 spots and stressing, wondering if you'll get to order....in Windsor, my dealer was allocated 3 only, with no knowledge of future allocation within MY2020. Well, just today I got the call! They finally got more allocation and by God I am getting my wish and I'm getting the 'Vert!

I live a pretty high-stress life. I dont expect to live a long life actually. I've come to terms with that. I just would like to enjoy having certain things. This will be the first time in my life I've ever afforded myself a Sportscar, and it was soooooo worth the wait!!

So now I get to reorder! Not sure if I'll just get the same car as the vert, or if I will change anything. I wonder if Liz wants me to change my colour! I've had a shitty week so finally something to smile about.

Got my call today as well!!!!! Congratulations!

AWESOME Congratulations NHood... as well what did you build? Man if they were going to tell me I was a 2021 it was going to be "Hello Tesla Performance Level"

Reactions: kerry4
Rowdy what was your build?

A big congratulations rowdy. Life is short, enjoy what makes you happy!

Reactions: ABC
my build was Blade Silver, standard black wheels (not trident), all black interior, yellow seatbelts and calipers, glass roof, upgraded exhaust, high back wing, non-Z5. thinking about going the exact same way but I'm reconsidering the colour just cause I can. I know of 2 C8s in Windsor that will be Blade Silver....

Reactions: OttawaKev
I did, and now I'm ordering the vert Because they're letting me reorder. This will be the second one I order actually, but I'm only getting one.
hahahahaha you sound like a politician hahahah double dipping but just getting one hahahahah AW would look wicked with Blk Int. As like you said 2 BSs in your area already like you said.

yeah that's funny....

I'm considering that Matrix Grey colour too, wish I could see it first.... you ordered an orange vert correct?
I hear it is a nice colour

– Looks best in full sunlight
– Though some confuse it with Arctic White, the light grey helps keep this colour looking clean
– Doesn’t hide the C8’s body lines like Artic White

Great! Congrats!!