Featured Thread
Jan 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8
Province
ON
So as I have said previously, I actually ordered mine in May of '16. I followed it via internet speculation and rumour for a couple of years before that even.

When I ordered mine this past Dec 21 I went with the coupe. The determining factor was because a 'vert order wouldn't be accepted, and at that time we didnt know if it was coming to Canada at all. Plus, I am convinced this car is going to be an instant classic for MY2020, so getting this model year, to me, means everything. I didnt want to risk missing out, so I ordered the coupe. Knowing this, my dealer promised me as a courtesy that they would re-order if and when they could. That left me waiting for further allocation.

You need to appreciate, all you ppl complaining about being down a list in the GTA like 18 spots and stressing, wondering if you'll get to order....in Windsor, my dealer was allocated 3 only, with no knowledge of future allocation within MY2020. Well, just today I got the call! They finally got more allocation and by God I am getting my wish and I'm getting the 'Vert!

I live a pretty high-stress life. I dont expect to live a long life actually. I've come to terms with that. I just would like to enjoy having certain things. This will be the first time in my life I've ever afforded myself a Sportscar, and it was soooooo worth the wait!!

So now I get to reorder! Not sure if I'll just get the same car as the vert, or if I will change anything. I wonder if Liz wants me to change my colour! I've had a shitty week so finally something to smile about.

So as I have said previously, I actually ordered mine in May of '16. I followed it via internet speculation and rumour for a couple of years before that even.

When I ordered mine this past Dec 21 I went with the coupe. The determining factor was because a 'vert order wouldn't be accepted, and at that time we didnt know if it was coming to Canada at all. Plus, I am convinced this car is going to be an instant classic for MY2020, so getting this model year, to me, means everything. I didnt want to risk missing out, so I ordered the coupe. Knowing this, my dealer promised me as a courtesy that they would re-order if and when they could. That left me waiting for further allocation.

You need to appreciate, all you ppl complaining about being down a list in the GTA like 18 spots and stressing, wondering if you'll get to order....in Windsor, my dealer was allocated 3 only, with no knowledge of future allocation within MY2020. Well, just today I got the call! They finally got more allocation and by God I am getting my wish and I'm getting the 'Vert!

I live a pretty high-stress life. I dont expect to live a long life actually. I've come to terms with that. I just would like to enjoy having certain things. This will be the first time in my life I've ever afforded myself a Sportscar, and it was soooooo worth the wait!!

So now I get to reorder! Not sure if I'll just get the same car as the vert, or if I will change anything. I wonder if Liz wants me to change my colour! I've had a shitty week so finally something to smile about.
Got my call today as well!!!!! Congratulations! :Woohoo: :Woohoo::heavycar:

good for you rowdy I too put in my order yesterday my dealer got seven allotments and I was the last one! well that's what the car salesman said. I am so pumped this will be my third vette and last at my age. Well at least I won't be the guy who bought a 54 when he could have had a 53
AWESOME Congratulations NHood... as well what did you build? Man if they were going to tell me I was a 2021 it was going to be "Hello Tesla Performance Level"

Reactions: kerry4

Rowdy what was your build?

A big congratulations rowdy. Life is short, enjoy what makes you happy! 👏🥂🍻

Reactions: ABC
my build was Blade Silver, standard black wheels (not trident), all black interior, yellow seatbelts and calipers, glass roof, upgraded exhaust, high back wing, non-Z5. thinking about going the exact same way but I'm reconsidering the colour just cause I can. I know of 2 C8s in Windsor that will be Blade Silver....

Reactions: OttawaKev
I did, and now I'm ordering the vert Because they're letting me reorder. This will be the second one I order actually, but I'm only getting one.
hahahahaha you sound like a politician hahahah double dipping but just getting one hahahahah AW would look wicked with Blk Int. As like you said 2 BSs in your area already like you said.
:laughatyou:

yeah that's funny....

I'm considering that Matrix Grey colour too, wish I could see it first.... you ordered an orange vert correct?
I hear it is a nice colour

– Looks best in full sunlight
– Though some confuse it with Arctic White, the light grey helps keep this colour looking clean
– Doesn’t hide the C8’s body lines like Artic White

Great! Congrats!! :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.