I know a friend who has and guess what…he has a confirmed order for a new Z06. Chevy will sell cars because that is what their stock holders want and this is just one example…Cheers!
Is this something new? I didn’t know GM was taking orders and confirming orders for Z06s yet. Did I miss the announcement? (Not trying to be funny- serious query as I am on a list somewhere)

Attachments

• IMG_1414[1].JPG
    IMG_1414[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: ShawnC8
The beautifully spec’d Sebring orange sold quickly. The salesperson was completely transparent about the floor models, both were purchased used. got mine at MSRP

Attachments

• 72438056-5C74-4F9F-BBF0-AF5552382026.jpeg
    72438056-5C74-4F9F-BBF0-AF5552382026.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • B5C4EB12-24EC-4EE4-9B4E-8950ED1878F1.jpeg
    B5C4EB12-24EC-4EE4-9B4E-8950ED1878F1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • BE81959E-0AEB-4891-92A4-08299D7A8B6F.jpeg
    BE81959E-0AEB-4891-92A4-08299D7A8B6F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: QT_C8
The beautifully spec’d Sebring orange sold quickly. The salesperson was completely transparent about the floor models, both were purchased used. got mine at MSRP
Wow, they have another 2 used C8! They make better profit by selling used C8 then new ones, LOL! Who is the sale person you dealing with Shawn?

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Wow, they have another 2 used C8! They make better profit by selling used C8 then new ones, LOL! Who is the sale person you dealing with Shawn?
I believe the torch red is the same vehicle pictured above, dealerships owner drives it last I heard. My sales person is Patrick he has been a pleasure to deal with thus far. Delivery in less than a week now I couldn’t be more excited

Seems they are still in high demand
I have an appt Monday with my dealer assuming we are going to finalize the order and submit to factory
Only have 1k down but have been in line for about 2 years and am emotionally invested at this point

So my options are to cancel my order and have my deposit refunded or order the car with the hope of keeping it and worst case flipping it
I have a second source of income aside from the 9-5 grind and am hoping and praying I can make it work somehow
When you place your order, the dealer will often ask for additional deposit money so they know you are serious. Mine asked for an additional $9K so that made a total of $10K on the car and non refundable. It’s a true commitment they are looking for.

Seems they are still in high demand
I have an appt Monday with my dealer assuming we are going to finalize the order and submit to factory
Only have 1k down but have been in line for about 2 years and am emotionally invested at this point

So my options are to cancel my order and have my deposit refunded or order the car with the hope of keeping it and worst case flipping it
I have a second source of income aside from the 9-5 grind and am hoping and praying I can make it work somehow
When you place your order for the car your dealer will ask for additional deposit money. Mine asked for $9 K making it a total of $10K I had on the car. They are looking for a real commitment from the buyer. They also write up the deal, get you to sign it and it’s non refundable. Be prepared!!!

When you place your order, the dealer will often ask for additional deposit money so they know you are serious. Mine asked for an additional $9K so that made a total of $10K on the car and non refundable. It’s a true commitment they are looking for.
Mine didn’t ask for anything beyond the original deposit. It was refundable until the order was put through.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Most all I have talked to are all refundable deposits. It's not like any dealer is going be stuck with this car. Be curious who the non-refundable dealer in BC is.
When I ordered mine (March 2020) made a small deposit. Dealer told me if I don’t want it when it arrives, no problem, with spec I ordered he will have no problem finding another buyer.

When you place your order for the car your dealer will ask for additional deposit money. Mine asked for $9 K making it a total of $10K I had on the car. They are looking for a real commitment from the buyer. They also write up the deal, get you to sign it and it’s non refundable. Be prepared!!!
$10k once you have a allocation assigned to you. Before then $1-2 k is all you need to fork over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.