Realize if you sell it there is a chance you will end up blacklisted by GM and won't be able to buy another GM product for very long time. Looks like you live in Ontario so you'll need to sell at more than 13% over MSRP to turn a profit
how long you have to keep to avoid the blacklist from gm before selling it ?

This is how it is currently spec + red seat belts but am afraid it might be too much red :Confused5:
Plan was change it to all black interior for a wider appeal
I think Murray has red on red and it looks pretty sharp. Why waste money on red seatbelts? Use that for the lift system instead. Function over appearance!

I think Murray has red on red and it looks pretty sharp. Why waste money on red seatbelts? Use that for the lift system instead. Function over appearance!
Yes, I do. I think it is sharp. I wouldn't waste my money on any option if it meant no 2LT! You get so much for the money with the 2LT.

Reactions: raycer
Ok so if you sell it to someone in Canada it’s ok, but if the other buyer sell it to the us after your in trouble? You go to the blacklist?
If anyone after you sells it out of country within that time you will never own any GM product again, my advise is to drive it for a year then all good

why not do red interior as its a free option?
This is how it is currently spec + red seat belts but am afraid it might be too much red :Confused5:
why not do red interior as its a free option?

I have the red seats and stitching and everyone that has seen it love it

Went with the black seat belts and it works well with the red seats and saves 500$

The red marker on the steering wheel is a nice touch. Feel free to share
Appt is at 2pm :WillyNilly: now if I could only find my new balances

Hoping I can add on the must haves like the rear view camera later on
The front lift would be nice but I already drive low cars so just cant justify the additional 10k

Hoping I can add on the must haves like the rear view camera later on
The front lift would be nice but I already drive low cars so just cant justify the additional 10k
Go through the list of things you get with the 2LT again. It is well worth it and you can't add most of what you get. Just want you to make sure you get what you want. You will likely only do this once and you don't want to be left regretting it.

Go through the list of things you get with the 2LT again. It is well worth it and you can't add most of what you get. Just want you to make sure you get what you want. You will likely only do this once and you don't want to be left regretting it.
Ask Cam how many times you can have a C8 with many more coming Z06, E-Ray, Zr1, Zora

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.