I've had a C2, C3 and a C5 - the C5 is by far the most awesome machine - the C3 was too friggin' hot inside (coulda solved that problem with side pipes), the C2 I should have never parted with - gobs of fun and no electrical devils to contend with!

I had a blue on blue '80 Vette which needed a frame, so I upgraded to a crazy ass sexy silver '80. :rofl:

Picture001-1.jpg

Solid.

My black 98 coupe is my second Corvette, my first one was a white 84, which I bought back in 1991. I only had that a few months though, I couldn't afford to fix all the problems it had in order to keep it as a daily driver.

As some of you know had my first in Feb 2008 2000 triple black convertible 6 speed. Then traded that for a 2002 coupe auto,hated the auto and now have a 2005 convertible 6 speed. My user name 3XVette know don't have alot of money just had some bad luck with these cars but am happy now.lol

I have had 1.5 Vettes. My first was owned by a friend who let me borrow it often enough. It was a blue 67 vert 4spd with a big block (I think it was a 457). The clutch on it was like dead-lifting 100kg! As you all know, my current mistress is my 06 C6 (with mods and all-dressed) :)

My first is my current 2000 FRC model. Other previously owned rides:

1997 WS6 Firebird TransAm
1980 Formula Firebird

Even when I owned the Firebirds, (which are great cars) there was always a little voice in my head that said "ya, but it's not a Corvette you know."

Even when I owned the Firebirds, (which are great cars) there was always a little voice in my head that said "ya, but it's not a Corvette you know."

I was the same way, in between my first Corvette and my current one, I owned three different Firebirds, a 95 Formula, a 95 Trans Am and a 98 Formula. They were all great cars, and I met a lot of great people in the f-body community that I'm still friends with, but when I owned those cars I always thought of them as stepping stones to my next Corvette. Both times that I went to Memphis Tennessee (in 1997 and 1998) for the big f-body mailing list get togethers, I stopped off at the Corvette assembly plant on my trip home. As soon as I saw those 97 Corvettes coming off the assembly line I knew I had to own one someday. I was so happy in August 2004 when I finally achieved that dream. It will now probably be a very long time before I can afford to buy a C6 Corvette, but I'm still very happy with my C5 so it's all good! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread