I bought my 00 Coupe in 03...I always wanted a vette ever since I was kid...learned how to drive on my brothers 75', but this is the first vette I've owned....and I plan on a couple more somewhere down the road...:seeya:

I started when I was 21 and never looked back, always have been a Corvette/Camaro fan!! As a kid I had a 76 (fairly large) plastic Corvette that I had tied to a string to the back of my bike!! I pulled it everywhere til there was nothing left......ah the memories!! LOL!!

So here's the list of my Vettes since then.

-Black on Black 86 (auto)
-Red on Red 86 (auto)
-Copper Brown leather 84 (5 spd)
-L-82 Stingray D/Blue on Black 75 (5 spd)
-L-82 Stingray Red on Beige 75 (auto with air)
next up.....a C6!!

Last edited:
Purchased my 1st one as of August of 2009. Having a love affair with it. Not since my 77 T/A have I enjoyed a car as much.:driving: :D
be sure to smile and wave and follow all thy corvette commandments :seeya:
area-z51-albums-my-z51-picture252-commandments.jpg

had a few, '56, 59, 61, '63 Coupe '65 Coupe, '65 Convert, 2-'75 converts, '77, '71 Coupe, '93 - 40th Anni Ruby Red 2 top convert, 68 Rag, 70 Rag, '73 Coupe, '86 rag, '89 rag, lookin' for 2007 or 2008 rag.....the '56 was my first, bought it for $1850. in the summer of '74 and drove it to Barrie flea market, sold it for $2300. - 2 hours after i got there on Saturday morning thought i was really shafting the guy, still miss that car but i weighed 50 lbs less back then....

Last edited:
Wow! some of you guys have had quite the number of Vettes over the years,lots of them im sure you would love to have back now. Some of the cars my Dad owned through the years he could have retired twice over if he would have kept some,he was a big Mopar guy and owned plenty of rare Hemi cars.

Wow! some of you guys have had quite the number of Vettes over the years,lots of them im sure you would love to have back now. Some of the cars my Dad owned through the years he could have retired twice over if he would have kept some,he was a big Mopar guy and owned plenty of rare Hemi cars.

Was he mechanic?? :rofl: sorry I couldn't resist..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread