Paul, Michelle and I send you and yours our deepest sympathies. I believe I understand your pain having lost my Mom just over a year ago. Life is definitely different without our Moms.
Kind of puts our life in perspective quick doesn’t it.
May she be resting in peace.

Man, that's a lot to deal with all at once. Hopefully the car thing goes smoothly so you are able to focus on being with your family. Sorry to hear about your loss Paul (And your dad as well Eric). Losing a parent is tough, and always happens too early no matter their age.

Paul, Joanne and my condolences go out to you and your family. So sorry to hear the news regarding your mother. Talk care of yourself and your family.

Met up with my buds for a nice cruise, great weather, nice lunch, we put on abt 350kms then on the way home....... wham. Got rear ended, Bozo behind me hit the concrete dividers then drove into me. Car smelled of pot, young little punk driving a Chrysler 300. Just got 3000kms on my car and it got whacked.... I am pissed. Came sooo close to going ape on him......
Paul: I would have lost it unfortunately - good on you though for staying cool. There is going to be more of this since we have a PM J.T. more concerned about legalizing pot than anything else. Good luck with the repair.

NewC5er , Rruuff Day - thank you for your responses. As I am in the midst of planning my moms funeral I did pay a visit to the Doc 4 days after the accident. I do believe you can submit a claim at least up until such time as your actual ICBC claim is settled, albeit it is suggested that you report the accident and any injuries within 48hrs of occurrence.

Reactions: Vegas1500
Not sure abt a quick fix ddgerman. The right rear 1/4 panel is also pushed into drivers door, the tranny coolant 'reservoir' is kaput and so on... damn I'm pissed - but nothing I can do but deal with the insurance and make sure it gets done right. Luckily a couple of witnesses pulled over and left me their contact info for the Ins Co.

Hey Paul. How did things go? Is your baby in for repair?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread