This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How do you go from this to......... WT$#%#

Paul, Michelle and I send you and yours our deepest sympathies. I believe I understand your pain having lost my Mom just over a year ago. Life is definitely different without our Moms.
Kind of puts our life in perspective quick doesn’t it.
May she be resting in peace.

Man, that's a lot to deal with all at once. Hopefully the car thing goes smoothly so you are able to focus on being with your family. Sorry to hear about your loss Paul (And your dad as well Eric). Losing a parent is tough, and always happens too early no matter their age.

Paul, Joanne and my condolences go out to you and your family. So sorry to hear the news regarding your mother. Talk care of yourself and your family.

Paul: I would have lost it unfortunately - good on you though for staying cool. There is going to be more of this since we have a PM J.T. more concerned about legalizing pot than anything else. Good luck with the repair.

Hi I have been hit in quite a few rearenders over many years ago here in B.C.. Don't know about now but 20 years ago the time limit was 48 hours to see a Doctor or check into the E. R.
Good lock with ICBC.

NewC5er , Rruuff Day - thank you for your responses. As I am in the midst of planning my moms funeral I did pay a visit to the Doc 4 days after the accident. I do believe you can submit a claim at least up until such time as your actual ICBC claim is settled, albeit it is suggested that you report the accident and any injuries within 48hrs of occurrence.

Reactions: Vegas1500

Hey Paul. How did things go? Is your baby in for repair?

Users who are viewing this thread