OTA will be here soon enough. Just checked and nothing this moment. I’ll check again in am. Doesn’t say “no fix available” anymoreView attachment 43218
I assume this is a screenshot in the my chevy app. Where do you find the recall section? I've searched through the app and can't find anything about recalls?

Sparro go to Vehicle Status and it’s at the bottom of that page. Make sure you refresh the page by pulling down on it 👍🏻

This guy is a dickhead (yeah...mods are allowed to say that).... but this idiot is good for a big laugh if nothing else.......

Typical jump on the band wagon hatchet job. Two months ago he was praising the car as a great step forward by GM. Go figure. Bait click by all these you tubers.

If you use a quality zip tie even a gale force wind will never break it. I have worked with zip ties for 15 yrs now as we use them for locking out equipment replacing the chain that we used before.
Maybe add one of these or pop rivet the trunk closed, or maybe... For me, my experience has been the frunk works as expected. Happy Motoring!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.