Aug 10, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
G87 in transit
Province
ON
Hey folks, it took us quite some time to film and edit this video but it's finally here. We thought it would be pretty informative to show potential buyers exactly what you get for the base price of $59,995. Of course, our specific vehicle is slightly more expensive but that's just because of the paint, seat belt and caliper colors. If you find it helpful feel free to share it with your friends and other corvette fans!

I think it's more like $70,000, or are you referring to US money?
Yeah that's $59.9K US, it's $69.9K in Canada. But at the current low value of our dollar...$60K US should cost $85K Can. So it would seem to be a relative bargain here in comparison (HST notwithstanding).

Lol.... nkuch (Daily Downshift) must be working on a retirement plan utilizing Youtube advertising subscription. ;) Not much in a Canadian market for that.... lol... He has some pretty good vids by the way.

I have been craving C8 Corvette Youtube content all winter but now the videos are mostly all the same, and the hype of owning one is passing with no car allocation in sight. Happy for the bros but most of us on this forum know all the stats and features.

Yea referring to USD of course. Most people who buy these are in the US so it made more sense for YT.

Yet you use the clickbait price on the Canadian Forum. Then don't explain in your thread introduction.

Not impressed... or now overly interested in your content at this point.

Swing... and a miss. :droid:

Yet you use the clickbait price on the Canadian Forum. Then don't explain in your thread introduction.

Not impressed... or now overly interested in your content at this point.

Swing... and a miss. :droid:
Apologies for titling this thread in USD pricing. My video focused on USD and so it just seemed natural to title this in USD as well. Any way I can edit the title and add USD for you?

Apologies for titling this thread in USD pricing. My video focused on USD and so it just seemed natural to title this in USD as well. Any way I can edit the title and add USD for you?

I think most knew what you were going for with the YT post nKuch... No biggie...

Reactions: nKuch
The bros are ok. I watch their videos. But you guys should take down or edit out that complete nonsense of taking a file to that door bolt. Gotta be the absolute worst thing you can try. The one brother almost did a miss and filed his door.
I didn't see that one.... I'm more of a mini grinder person myself... much faster.... o_O

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27 and Sparro
The bros are ok. I watch their videos. But you guys should take down or edit out that complete nonsense of taking a file to that door bolt. Gotta be the absolute worst thing you can try. The one brother almost did a miss and filed his door.
Ya Bros are not quite ready for "How To Videos" think I would let my dealer mess with the bolt if it was an issue then they could fix it on warranty if things go sideways :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.