I'm New Here
Jul 9, 2018
Whitby Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
87 corvette
Province
ON
Finally got around to signing up got myself a 87 about three years ago summer cruiser wife and I love it should got one years ago Always loved Vette hated working on them friends ask why I bought one knowing they aren’t the easiest to work in read between the lines past gm tech will help answer questions if I can remember haha

Attachments

• 23A9CA30-C7D7-4933-AC21-9A4AD08AF1D5.jpeg
    23A9CA30-C7D7-4933-AC21-9A4AD08AF1D5.jpeg
    585.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to a love that lasts forever... What a great looking C4. Great colour... Really pops. And Welcome to the forum too Radman.

Howdy :thumbs:
(sorry gotta say it … it's Stampede Week in YYC) ;)
Welcome to the Canadian Corvette Forums Partner :Pistolsmiley:
(ya gotta say that too :Shy:)

Great looking '87. Unusual shade of red.
I'm in Scarborough near the Pickering border and also have an '87 (white & kinda scruffy though). A pal in Uxbridge has a scruffy fire engine red '87. It would be nice if they could all be together at a cruise night sometime.

Thanks bought it like that I thought the same unusual red but we like it .sometimes go to the Friday night get together at big Pete’s on Dundas st in Whitby use to be a majority of vettes mostly newer last time looked their was a mixed variety pretty cool

Thanks bought it like that I thought the same unusual red but we like it .sometimes go to the Friday night get together at big Pete’s on Dundas st in Whitby use to be a majority of vettes mostly newer last time looked their was a mixed variety pretty cool

I'll have to try for Big Pete's in the next week or two.
David

Attachments

• Mosport and my C4 May 2014 042.JPG
    Mosport and my C4 May 2014 042.JPG
    994.4 KB · Views: 7

I'll have to try for Big Pete's in the next week or two.
David

Nice looking ride maybe meet up at Pete’s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.