I'm New Here
Jul 9, 2018
Whitby Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
87 corvette
Province
ON
Finally got around to signing up got myself a 87 about three years ago summer cruiser wife and I love it should got one years ago Always loved Vette hated working on them friends ask why I bought one knowing they aren’t the easiest to work in read between the lines past gm tech will help answer questions if I can remember haha

Attachments

• 23A9CA30-C7D7-4933-AC21-9A4AD08AF1D5.jpeg
    23A9CA30-C7D7-4933-AC21-9A4AD08AF1D5.jpeg
    585.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to a love that lasts forever... What a great looking C4. Great colour... Really pops. And Welcome to the forum too Radman.

Great looking '87. Unusual shade of red.
I'm in Scarborough near the Pickering border and also have an '87 (white & kinda scruffy though). A pal in Uxbridge has a scruffy fire engine red '87. It would be nice if they could all be together at a cruise night sometime.

Thanks bought it like that I thought the same unusual red but we like it .sometimes go to the Friday night get together at big Pete’s on Dundas st in Whitby use to be a majority of vettes mostly newer last time looked their was a mixed variety pretty cool

Thanks bought it like that I thought the same unusual red but we like it .sometimes go to the Friday night get together at big Pete’s on Dundas st in Whitby use to be a majority of vettes mostly newer last time looked their was a mixed variety pretty cool

I'll have to try for Big Pete's in the next week or two.
David

Attachments

• Mosport and my C4 May 2014 042.JPG
    Mosport and my C4 May 2014 042.JPG
    994.4 KB · Views: 7

I'll have to try for Big Pete's in the next week or two.
David

Nice looking ride maybe meet up at Pete’s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.