Good 2 Go

I'm New Here
Mar 13, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
C8
Province
ON
I was considering buying aC8Z06, but the increased 2024 price hike and Lux Tax on top of that, just seems so huge a difference over the regular Z51. What would any of you new Z06 owners say about your purchase?

I was considering buying aC8Z06, but the increased 2024 price hike and Lux Tax on top of that, just seems so huge a difference over the regular Z51. What would any of you new Z06 owners say about your purchase?
Welcome to the forum!
I can't help much since I don't have a Z06 other than to ask what your usage would be for the car. IMO the Z06 is better served if you want to track it. Otherwise I don't see the value in it. I have ridden in one and they are not a great daily driver.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Yes I agree with both of your thought patterns and was use to paying an additional $25K to move up to the more aggressive Z06 in past model years. These 2024 units will be a $200K car with all taxes, and I know there is no better bang for the buck...but a huge leap from earlier times.

Yes I agree with both of your thought patterns and was use to paying an additional $25K to move up to the more aggressive Z06 in past model years. These 2024 units will be a $200K car with all taxes, and I know there is no better bang for the buck...but a huge leap from earlier times.
There would have been value if you had received a 2023 Z06 before the 20k price increase.

After owning 3 C8 Stingray's to now driving a Z06 it's worth every penny

If you don't own a C8 Stingray then it would be more than enough, if budget allows go for Z06 but realize it has many sharper edges , ride, sound , size
Gilles is your Z06 a 1LZ, that’s what I will go with if I decide go to a Z06.

It depends what kind of spec you're looking for. It would cost me 100k extra to upgrade from my 19 C7Z 3LZ Z07 to the same spec C8Z. Definitely not worth it for me.
I agree that the pricing is high but very few are cross shopping a C8 Z06 and C7 Z06, besides price and M7 , C8 owners aren't likely looking to buy a C7

I will be adding a C6 Z06 or ZR1 to my garage one day but you need to try out a C8 Z06 it's quite the car

Reactions: DenisC8