R

RockyPM

We just got back from a quick trip to vernon, bc and back to Red Deer. We filled up the car in Vernon this morning and headed home. Our speed varied from 90 to a bit higher. We stopped in Airdrie to fuel up and the C6 Z51 took 50.3 litres of premium. Out here that's worth $71.50. The distance travelled was 591 kilometres. This works out to 8.5 L/100 km or 27.7 us miles per gallon. The imperial conversion says 33.1 MPG!!! Let's see that works out to $0.12/km. we can't go wrong with this kind of mileage and the power to move when we need it,

The proof is the km to empty when I filled up
ne3uta9u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was on hwy 2 and it's 127, not 130. Lol. But we did see that a bit on the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Joanne took the pic, I was paying attention!

These cars are AWESOME............... A trip last yr got me down to 6.7 ltrs/100 crusing at 110-130klm over a 3500klm trip..............best fuel mileage vehilce I have....oops my bike gets better lol.

I saw a couple of instant mileage high 6s but one 3rd gear pass kinda squashes the gain!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mad*Max that's an unbelievable Mileage! What was your average speed to get that?

The surprising thing is that I was not babying the car to get good mileage, this was achieved driving on a typical US undivided highway at about 110 kph.

I filled up one other time (on another long trip) and saw a range of 875km after driving at about 110 kph as well.

Mad*Max that's an unbelievable Mileage! What was your average speed to get that?

Is your car manual or auto, also Z51 or base? the Z51 has a lower gearing so I think thats why my mileage is lower.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.