Good luck .. May i suggest looking in Colborgh....U may be surprised... They have great prices.....
Would this be Cobourg ? That’s the “Spencer” Deslership (small family owned by a fella who use to be in the paint department in the Oshawa plant - so I was told) 😁 I got sent a photo of their sales floor this week 😳 👍🏻Wondering about ZR1 potential but “no joy” .... looks like “my” kinda place and with a great name too .... 😂
A0A5B363-EB8C-4156-A074-9B225B1FD694.jpeg

Last edited:
Would this be Cobourg ? That’s the “Spencer” Deslership (small family owned by a fella who use to be in the paint department in the Oshawa plant - so I was told) 😁 I got sent a photo of their sales floor this week 😳 👍🏻Wondering about ZR1 potential but “no joy” .... looks like “my” kinda place and with a great name too .... 😂
yes u r correct. Give them a look at... Perhaps they can gind u one... See if they can work with u...Good luck

yes u r correct. Give them a look at... Perhaps they can gind u one... See if they can work with u...Good luck
Yup I do believe this dealership I one of the three dealerships this fella is looking at ...
I noticed the name and then 33 Corvettes currently listed on their lot/website,
so I called them to discussion ZR1 potential .... got a name of a fella there but no ZR1 joy as of yet.

Last edited:
Sooo, I am pleased to announce that I am officially a corvette owner! It was a long journey but in the end it played out just like I planned it before I left the house this morning. The car I purchased isn’t one of the ones I had been looking at. I found out about the car last night.

It is a 2019 grand sport 2lt -heritage package
-exposed carbon fiber ground effects package - two tone buckets with micro fiber inserts -nav/pdr - black wheels with red pinstripe. Those are the options I can remember from the top of my head.

MSRP was 95k and change. Offered 78k and got it for 82k. After we agreed, he shook my hand and said you were a tough shell to crack you must be a good poker player. You knew my every move so congrats on the beautiful car 😁

I want to be excited but then I get a phone call just before I went in to the finance managers office from a paramedic telling me my 72 year old mother was attacked by some assholes who tried to steal her gold ring while in their car and ended up dragging my mom causing her to hit her head.

My heart just stopped and all my excitement turned into anger. Who does this? A 72 year old woman ? Anyway, I told the finance manager I’m really sorry but he’ll have to do it really fast or he will lose the sale and it’s not his fault. In the end, everything was sorted with the car. I just need to find out if they can store the car for me until spring and give them my insurance info next Friday.

I’m sorry for the long post and I hope I didn’t bore you!

Here she is

Attachments

• 913CBE3A-BEAE-48CF-A4C6-35908D907E68.jpeg
    913CBE3A-BEAE-48CF-A4C6-35908D907E68.jpeg
    383.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 6BD533E0-8181-4E16-97CA-3B504339460A.jpeg
    6BD533E0-8181-4E16-97CA-3B504339460A.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 07353719-8C47-4420-A358-24BACB216D74.jpeg
    07353719-8C47-4420-A358-24BACB216D74.jpeg
    495.3 KB · Views: 29
It’s a family owned dealer! And the son is the owner of one of the 5 zr1’s we have in Canada should have snapped a pic lol but I was focused on the black car. I went in knowing the price I’m willing to spend without being unreasonable. I told him I’m I wasn’t there to throw numbers back and forth because I was heading to Kitchener. I gave him my offer knowing he’d decline. Told him my final offer and he said it’s just impossible. I get up put on my jacket and he says let me check something for you before you leave. He comes back and shakes my hand and tells me what I said from my previous post. Never have I ever got that much discount on a new car lol I was very happy

Thank you for your concern and kind words.
She’s at home now resting. Thank God she’s fine and may have only suffered a mild concussion. Still upsets me when I talk about it. I have great respect for mothers and women alike and it bothers me that there are some nasty people out there that do horrible things 🤬.

Now about the car. I’m slowly getting the excitement back 😀. Amazon is going to love me this week for sure. I have a list of things planned for the car as far as performance mod(s), cosmetic and protection. It’s not going to be a big “build” but I’d be more than happy to take you guys along with the journey. As I’ve mentioned before I’m a photographer and a wanna be videographer lol I plan on starting an instagram for the car to upload photos of mods, new installs and just random shots of the car. I will also post here as I add new stuff to the car. Thank you again everyone for being so hospitable and patient with me!

Ps:
just got the confirmation that my wheel is going to be worked on next week 🙂

Attachments

• D3335CC0-84CE-40AF-BE90-075024EBEEDC.jpeg
    D3335CC0-84CE-40AF-BE90-075024EBEEDC.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 19
The one on the floor was orange. I was about to confront my salesman tomorrow for lying haha. I just saw the colour of the one they’re selling is torch red which I did not see on the floor.

Reactions: YFCvii
Torch Red Manual:
Vehicle Details
  • VIN: 1G1Y42D90K5800940
  • MSRP Standard Vehicle Price$159,700.00
  • INSTALLED OPTIONS TOTALSEE DEALER
    • Seat, Competition Sport Bucket
    • Roof Panel, Visible Carbon Fiber Removable Roof Panels
    • Outside Rearview mirror with Autodimming
    • Inside Rear with compass
    • Trim, int, high gloss carbon fiber, instrument panel
    • Trim, Interior Design
    • Infotainment, Connectivity and Navigation
    • Suede-Wrapped Upper Interior Trim Package
    • Steering Wheel, Suede/Carbon Fiber
    • Wheels, ZR1 Carbon Flash-Painted Aluminum
    • SPEEDOMETER INST, KILO & MILES, KILO ODOMETER
    • XM Satellite Radio
    • Onstar
    • Audio System Feature, Bose Premium 10-Speaker
    • Front License Plate Bracket
    • Tires, P285/30ZR19 SL-P335/25ZR20, BW (summer-only)
  • Freight & A/C Tax$2,100.00
  • TOTAL MSRP$161,800.00

glad to hear your mother was not more hurt than she is, keep an eye on her as things don't always show up right away from injury's like that. Those guys should be caught then tied to the back of the car and dragged a few blocks. I have a friend that I look up to ( 6' 10" ) that would gladly help tie them down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.