You guys are awesome! I just got back from Couburg I put in my offer of 73k for this car 2019 Chevrolet Corvette for sale at Bill Spencer Chevrolet Cobourg ON

Now this one 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe Grand Sport for sale in Kitchener - Scherer Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd. is waiting for me to stop by. I spoke directly to the sales manager. I’m going to call him and tell him I’ll email him the offer which is 82k? He’s trying to sit me down and get me to order but I pretty much told him I want the one he has and to let me know if he can work with me and there is no way I’m paying what he’s asking. He tried to make me feel bad by saying oh this one has the 4K option exposed Carbon Fiber and 9k option z07 package. I just told him please just give me a yes or no answer so I can move on haha. The reason I said that is because he sounds like he’ll give in and the car has been sitting there since fall. Wish me luck

Those options are expensive and it's unlikely they will give them away. The prices quoted to you are correct. My car has them both and they are listed in the options with the price.

I personally would not get a 1LZ or T as I want the mag ride and all the conveniences that come standard with the 3LZ. There is a $9000 cost for that though. My first Corvette was a 2LZ with Nav and I didn't really notice much difference from the 3LZ. Although it was a C6Z. My Next 2 were C7Zs

Here is a couple Grand Sports around YEG. Prices are closer to what you are offering but I'm thinking 1LT cars perhaps.

New 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport in Sherwood Park AB | s:9CV5947 v:1G1YV2D77K5105947

New 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport in Sherwood Park AB | s:9CV9908 v:1G1YV2D76K5109908

Hi guys, I’ve been lurking here for a couple of months now and I’m finally going to shop around. I’m looking for a grand sport and there are three going for 82-83k. I’m thinking of offering them 73k and see where it goes. I will go as high as 76k?

What do you guys think? Is it a reasonable offer or should I aim lower or higher?

Thank you !!
Would need to know the options to comment. This car would be my choice if I were buying to-day - can't beat the GS though. Well equipped the MRSP is just over $100K maybe mid to high 90s? Good time of year to buy - dealer with big inventory - want to move the cars; however, your price point seems low to me. Good luck.

I personally would not get a 1LZ or T as I want the mag ride and all the conveniences that come standard with the 3LZ.
Derek you got me wondering and I had to run to the car to confirm mag ride was there in my 1ZL. I think you implied really wanting the additional convienences of the higher trim! I could'nt remember if the center console knob was there but knew mag select was standard in GS. But its standard too on all Z06.......sigh of relief:thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Derek you got me wondering and I had to run to the car to confirm mag ride was there in my 1ZL. I think you implied really wanting the additional convienences of the higher trim! I could'nt remember if the center console knob was there but knew mag select was standard in GS. But its standard too on all Z06.......sigh of relief:thumbs:

Yes Frank Mag Ride is standard in Z06, and apparently the GS as well. I would never buy anything but Z06 or ZR1 so I honestly didn't check. I know you are one guy who knows why I would say that with your recent upgrade. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: frankmp
**update** I heard from the Couburg dealership and their counter is pretty close to my offer. I also heard back from the Kitchener dealer for the black one. Which has been on the floor over 200 days! Haha he’s still not budging but that’s fine because I’m now going to use his car to negotiate for this one New 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport for Sale in Mississauga | Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

So basically
3lt with Z07 package and exposed cf ground effects package for 99k

Vs

2lt with exposed carbon fiber ground package incl spoiler and competition seats going for 105k

There’s more options for both here and there but those are the ones that stick out that can affect the pricing.

Im going to ask the 2lt guy if he can beat the 3lt’s offer to me.For the right price I think It’ll be one of these two cars.

It’s also a matter of considering how to phrase things when you want the dealer to compete. Like “it’s hard for me to accept a 2lt from you when there is a 3lt for less money at this other place. Is this just a matter of you wanting more money for what appears to be less car; or are you able to persuade me to buy this one?” .... basically putting it in their hands to tell you to take a hike .... or not😁
As you might not want to buy from any dealer who will not respect reasoning. Sometimes it’s a particular salesperson and I’m not against asking for a manager to give me another salesperson to work with.
There still would need to be a reasonable difference for me to accept the 2lt though.

Reactions: Jeffer2013
just buy the 3lt and be done with it

the higher one may call the lower one and then you are in a pickle
I often find “the pickle” being whether the 2 dealerships have a history of swapping vehicles between one another as they would really not let a customer orchestrate them to compete against one another. Two dealerships that actually compete against each other ... I find really don’t talk to each other. So i can agree that it would still be a crap shoot ... 👍🏻

And thank you by the way ... this has me enjoying my 2019 brochure tonight and checking out the differences between all the base models 😁👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffer2013
Thanks for the input guys! Just to clear things up they are both GS. The 3lt countered me with an ok price but if I can get a better price for the 2lt I’d take it.

Reactions: YFCvii
Thanks for the input guys! Just to clear things up they are both GS. The 3lt countered me with an ok price but if I can get a better price for the 2lt I’d take it.
You are very welcome .... Just so you know, after 2 solid years of using one 3lt feature, I’d recommend not to sacrifice the PDR for just a few thousand (it’s a built in dash camera at a minimum that actually saved my bacon with an insurance claim) and the interior materials are a bit different too. So I hope the 2lt has the PDR as a factory addition .... then game on 👍🏻

What’s the difference in the interior? Leather panels and quilted roof liner? I always thought the pdr came standard on 2lt’s guess not. I’m going to request the list of options for both cars so I can better compare the pricing and hopefully the 2lt has the pdr considering how much it is

What’s the difference in the interior? Leather panels and quilted roof liner? I always thought the pdr came standard on 2lt’s guess not. I’m going to request the list of options for both cars so I can better compare the pricing and hopefully the 2lt has the pdr considering how much it is
That’s why those factory window stickers are important for when comparing ...
Here is a link to the digital brochure I posted ...
2019 CORVETTE BROCHURE (Canadian) Cover to Cover

Here is the page in regard to interior and the infotainment (PDR) features
BBDE3D47-99D3-4B17-AF3E-8B74104DBDA6.jpeg

Hi gs. In my opinion only, the 3LT is the car. I might have missed it but it didn't look like the 2LT has Nav, or PDR. Whether that is important to you or not. I look at our prices out here and it's hard to compare. Our economy sucks right now so lots of give-a- way deals here...if we had money, lol ... Good Luck man. Get the car that makes you smile the most.

Hi gs. In my opinion only, the 3LT is the car. I might have missed it but it didn't look like the 2LT has Nav, or PDR. Whether that is important to you or not. I look at our prices out here and it's hard to compare. Our economy sucks right now so lots of give-a- way deals here...if we had money, lol ... Good Luck man. Get the car that makes you smile the most.
True ... forgot about the NAV too. An argument to some on whether needed but found Apple CarPlay is good when there is cell service where NAV is good everywhere. We tested this in Northern USA indigenous zones and the the Alberta BC Rockies. It’s nice to have both and not regret passing it by when looking at two near exact 2Lt and 3Lt on the lot to buy 👍🏻
I like Apple CarPlay the more I use it but it will use data and needs cellular service.

Sorry I’ve thrown a lot of 5cents worth and will patiently wait to see how this all turns out.

I like the 3lt add ons and the carbon ceramic is a bonus but not a deal breaker.

I like the competition seats on the 2lt but not for the price they are trying to sell it.

The only way I’ll end up with the 2lt is if they Give me a more reasonable price. I think the 3lt might take my next counter.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
I plan on making him wait on my counter. I told him I’ll be in New York and will be busy which I am. But sending my counter closer to the end of the month should help a little

**update** I heard from the Couburg dealership and their counter is pretty close to my offer. I also heard back from the Kitchener dealer for the black one. Which has been on the floor over 200 days! Haha he’s still not budging but that’s fine because I’m now going to use his car to negotiate for this one New 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport for Sale in Mississauga | Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

So basically
3lt with Z07 package and exposed cf ground effects package for 99k

Vs

2lt with exposed carbon fiber ground package incl spoiler and competition seats going for 105k

There’s more options for both here and there but those are the ones that stick out that can affect the pricing.

Im going to ask the 2lt guy if he can beat the 3lt’s offer to me.For the right price I think It’ll be one of these two cars.

One thing nobody is talking about is the Z07 package. That’s a $9500.00 option.

It’s pretty much a no brainer to get the 3LT with Z07 at 6k less. Your getting $15,000 in options for free if the 2LT car is non Z07.

Not sure what better of a price you expect on a loaded GS with Z07.
Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.