Haha I hope he doesn’t think I’m rich for being in New York because I’m far from rich. One thing I liked about one of the dealers was, I walked in wearing a T-shirt and sweat pants when the general manager came up to me and asked if I wanted to take the car for a spin when I haven’t said one word about wanting a corvette.

I’m fully aware of the Z07 package the 3lt has and I’m not arguing that the price is reasonable. However, As I’ve mentioned the way the 2lt is put together, I can look past the z07 package I just have to make them realize that they are selling their 2lt for a lot more money than the 3lt with z07. I don’t know if the 2lt dealer will budge but it’s worth a try. I’m sure most of us want to get the best deal possible when buying a car.

I was just telling Spence you guys have been very helpful and patient with me answering my noob questions so thank you for that.hopefully years from now I can return the favour to a new corvette buyer/owner

Here is what these options were in 17. This is from my car which is a Z06 but the Z07 and 3LT for you should be relatively the same number. They are worth about 19K so they would have to come down a huge amount to walk away from the
3LT car. Seems the 200 day 2LT is on the lot that long for a couple of reasons. They won't budge on the price and they do not care about selling many Corvettes as the allocations are based somewhat on previous sales volumes.

Good luck

56065144071__E5082D16-1ACE-4502-9FF0-5315990B1344.jpeg

Reactions: YFCvii
t
I like the 3lt add ons and the carbon ceramic is a bonus but not a deal breaker.

I like the competition seats on the 2lt but not for the price they are trying to sell it.

The only way I’ll end up with the 2lt is if they Give me a more reasonable price. I think the 3lt might take my next counter.

There has been some feedback on the competition seats, that while the extra firmness and the narrow back holds you tighter in aggressive driving, lots don't appear to be a fan of the seat comfort for longer cruising.

t

There has been some feedback on the competition seats, that while the extra firmness and the narrow back holds you tighter in aggressive driving, lots don't appear to be a fan of the seat comfort for longer cruising.

I've heard that as well Eric. For sure the Comp seats are great on the track. I had them in the car I drove at Spring Mountain. They were fantastic there but were only in the car for 45-60 minutes at a time.
My car has the sport bucket seats and as you know well from our trip to Winnipeg last summer the comfort was amazing. Michelle and I did the 13-hour direct haul home and were comfortable the entire way.

Reactions: YFCvii
All noted! Again, you guys have been awesome. It is very hard because I’m so excited but at the same time I have to keep my composure trying to negotiate with these guys. For the record, I really want the 3lt and fell in love with it in person. I just hope no one from that dealer is watching this thread or I’m dead 😂

All noted! Again, you guys have been awesome. It is very hard because I’m so excited but at the same time I have to keep my composure trying to negotiate with these guys. For the record, I really want the 3lt and fell in love with it in person. I just hope no one from that dealer is watching this thread or I’m dead 😂

If you are just driving and enjoying the car and not only tracking it... you can't go wrong with the 3LT. As you learn more and more about your C7 you will be happy you got the 3LT rather than wishing you had it. Plus the exposed carbon fibre ground effect is another $4600 option. This car actually is one of the best deals I've seen on a new loaded GS.

With 3LT

Without 3LT

Just kidding.... make the deal that makes you happy. That's what counts more than anything Man.

The guys here are way smarter than I will ever be and the comments are good.

Buy the 3lt and go to that dealership until they show you otherwise and u will be happy, the seats can always be purchased later for the great savings u,r getting

Forgot about colour difference between the 2 cars as that would be my only holdback, and if not 3lt is the smarter choice, maybe u like the chase as most of us do also but,now is the time to end our pain and sit down,

calmly reflect the dealership and car and make the,purchase of a lifetime, don’t worry be happy

Unless that is a typo, I'm really confused now. I would have sworn you wanted the 2LT the way you are trying to negotiate the considerably more expensive 2LT down in price....

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Haha you guys are funny. I’m going to miss this for sure when I get the car. But I can put you guys through it all over again when the c8 comes out OR We can all do it together 😄

Haha you guys are funny. I’m going to miss this for sure when I get the car. But I can put you guys through it all over again when the c8 comes out OR We can all do it together 😄

We all bought our first Corvette at some point. This forum is a good resource for first-time buyers to learn about the car first. We are happy to help out.

However...
This is only the beginning.... once you get the car the mods will start.

Then it will become truly entertaining for many of us.
:rofl:

You'll be back soon. There's usually lots of questions after purchase as well. It takes at least year to figure out all the driving modes, seat positioning, infotainment center, traction and stability controls, finding the hood release....etc. lol... Mine is coming on 4 years and it's a new learning experience every spring on lots of those things...hahaha....

Reactions: grandsp69
Hi guys, I’ve been lurking here for a couple of months now and I’m finally going to shop around. I’m looking for a grand sport and there are three going for 82-83k. I’m thinking of offering them 73k and see where it goes. I will go as high as 76k?

What do you guys think? Is it a reasonable offer or should I aim lower or higher?

Thank you !!
Good luck .. May i suggest looking in Colborgh....U may be surprised... They have great prices.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.